2012 Mini Cooper S Clubman

Powerful but efficient

by from west virginia on November 10, 2012

I am 6'4'' and my family is very tall. We all fit in this car very comfortably. It has great power and handles excellent. If you are looking for great mileage we have gotten up to 39.5 MPG on the highway. It is a wonderful car for a person seeking quickness and pep.

fast acceleration

by from farmington hills, mi on August 18, 2017

I liked the cool features it had like the third door and changing color lights. It is also vert fast
Not Rated Reliability

Quality car

by on October 5, 2017

Luxurious compact with very nice accent lighting. I really enjoy the heated leather seats that mold to your body. Very peppy and asking you to touch the throttle in both S and non-S models. Sport mode, traction control and plenty of features are nice. Sure they are not in the most optimal of locations but I think some of that is by design. Overall super fun to drive, great looking car that holds its value well.