2019 MINI Countryman consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Countryman MINI
Explore the 2019 MINI Countryman
Shop the 2019 MINI Countryman

My Third MINI

I must be addicted. The MINI's are reliable and fun to drive. The interior space is far more spacious than one might assume and well appointed.

Best Mini model built to date

This car is a classic example of how a model or design develops to meet the times and needs of drivers that like the brand. We have had many Mini's but this is the ultimate version of the brand to come from BMW.

Great little car

Lots of fun options and great safety upgrades. They’ve thought of lots of things that create a safer ride. I don’t care for the hatchback but the Countryman felt like a more substantial vehicle compared to the Clubman.

Love it!!!

It’s more spacious than you think, great mileage, amazing features. I get to tons of compliments on it. It’s super sleek and has way more options than any other car I looked at. I can’t say enough positive things about the car and this dealership.

STYLE AND USEFUL

THE COUNTRYMAN IS A MORE MATURE VERSION OF MY FAVORITE MINI COOPER. STYLISH, COMFORTABLE, AND CAN CARRY FOUR PERSONS WITH EASE. NEEDED MORE CARGO SPACE THAN MY MINI, SO, WALLA, A MINI SMALL SUV. WIN-WIN!

Mini is the best!

My second mini exceeds my expectations. Love to drive. Traded my first mini in with 140,000 miles. I drive a lot. I get a lot of questions from strangers. I tell them all how much I love my mini.

Best Car EVER!!

I have purchased quite a few vehicles in my life, but this is one of my favorites hands down! Everything from the Exterior, to the Interior screams ME! Handles like a dream on dry and wet roads alike. Quick & responsive, the agility you want in your car. The Supercharged Engine is worth the money!!

Bulletproof Dependability in Year One!

We have the Countryman S All-4 and love this car. Test drove the BMW X1 (same chassis as the Countryman) but the MINI still handles like a MINI! My wife is not usually a car enthusiast BUT she likes this car more than any car she has ever owned in 40+ years of driving. It is so flexible - offering excellent interior room and comfort and good visibility - but it still has the playful MINI handling and personality. Great road trip or around-town daily driver. Excellent steering and powerful brakes.👍 How does a MINI seat 5 adults in comfort.....?......but it does!

The got everything with this car right!!

Every aspect works....and works great. You get in it and just want to drive and drive.I have owned an inordinate number of cars and this is at the top of the list. Fantastic

4.5

Comfortable and responsive

This car is deceptively roomy and fun to drive. The ride is generally quiet, but motor roar is not damped enough. Acceleration is more than adequate for all driving situations. Seats are comfortable but side bolsters deeper than most cars...sort of a “hand in glove” feeling. Impression is that the car is unique in a fun way versus the same old other competitor vehicles. I liked the test drive enough to order a new Countryman!