Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

A blast to drive

by from Boston, MA on October 21, 2012

This car performs as hot as it looks. Everything about it screams winding country roads with sharp turns and other challenges. It handles like a mini BMW, because it is, both in terms of performance and in terms of build-quality. The six speeds are great for open highway driving, and they help to give the car almost 40 mpg on the highway. All in all the car has been a terrific joy to own and tool around with.

2013 MINI Cooper Coupe S

by from Florida on August 5, 2015

This is my first MINI and will not be my last. This car puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Acceleration and handling are remarkable. I'm 6' 1" and find the interior comfortable with plenty of headroom. At 68 years old, this car makes me feel like a kid again. Love it.

Great Car

by from Knoxville, TN on July 27, 2015

I have owned this car for 3 years - great fun to drive, reliable, fuel efficient and a head turner with daily comments and compliments...planning to order another but it looks like it will be discontinued...sadly - Love this car!!

CPA

by from on October 17, 2013

Review the above Metrics. Look closely at the Fiat 500 before choosing a MINI. Good Luck with your purchase.

Similar Models