2015 Mini Hardtop

fun fun fun

by from california sf on September 2, 2017

did i say fun?! great on gas average is 34 to 36 mpg!!! if you drive rocket mode will probably go to 30 to 32 mpg

This car is fun to drive and great on gas

by from Southaven MS on August 15, 2017

This car is very nice and fun to drive, we love it but just have to many cars and we don't need it. You will not be disappointed with it at all.

This car has such a great ride!

by from Jacksonville, Fl on August 15, 2017

I have absolutely loved this car! I have test driven other manual transmission vehicles before purchasing this car and it is by far my favorite. It's quick, a little stiff, but I prefer it that way. I love the feeling of throwing it into the right gear in order to better handle the vehicle. This MINI has done great on road trips. I've taken it to Boston and back to Florida. Great ride! Super comfortable.

Can't help but smile!

by from Seattle, WA on August 11, 2017

This little car packs almost 200hp! Seriously can't stop smiling when I get in this thing. It's fun, fast and handles like a sports car! So glad I took the time to pick out this car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most fun to drive car ever

by from Chicago on August 7, 2017

This was my second MINI Cooper, and the first with the John Cooper Works Pkg. Performance upgrade very noticeable vs an S model. 246 lb/ft of torque and much better brakes on the JCW and every day driving is a real pleasure. I drove it from Dallas to Chicago in two days, and my biggest surprise was how comfortable it was on a long trip for such a small and sporty car. Really one of the most fun cars I've ever had.

fun driving

by on July 17, 2017

cute exterior, good power, 3year manufacture warrantee with maintenance included hassle free. good resell value.

Makes me smile, but rough ride.

by from Indianapolis, IN on June 21, 2017

I pined for a Mini Hardtop for months before buying one. The performance is amazing for a tiny 3 cylinder engine. Lots of leg roof for this 6'1" 240 lb man. The back seat is worthless & might as well not be there. Storage is surprisingly good via the hatch primarily. Access to the back from the doors is difficult unless you're a gymnist. The ride is rough. Passengers don't enjoy it but the driver sure does! It corners like a dream. Need sticky tires because it's light. I replaced the run-flats immediately with full size tires. No regrets.

The car that drove me to the new world.

by from Minneapolis, MN on June 21, 2017

I had 2015 Mini Hardtop Cooper S and it was my first car. At first, I bought this car because of the exterior and interior design. It looked very cute and it made me to buy it. When I was driving Mini for first few weeks, I didn't feel any special maybe because I was getting know about the car. (Also I was new driver.) One day, I drove Mini with full gas on the highway in the night and I could feel every mph through my body. Mini was giving me that feeling. I wasn't driving really fast, but Mini still gave me full of joy. And I sold Mini a year later because of my back problem, then I got Mercedes-benz C 300. It was a great car but it didn't give me any fun or the attraction from the car. So I decided to sell C 300 and now I am driving BMW 428i. I chose BMW just because I can't forget the fun that Mini has given to me. Mini, my first car led me to the new world and taught me that fun doesn't need high speed or high spec.

Love This Car!!!

by from Nashville, TN on March 15, 2017

This has been the best commuter car I have ever had. Not only does it get 39mpg city and highway but it has been a blast to drive.

Most Fun Car I've Owned!

by from Pittsburgh Pa on December 18, 2015

I've owned and S Class Mercedes...A Jaguar XK8..still do..a KIA Sportage..still do..they're all nice cars but the MINI 2dr hardtop is just plain fun to drive...nice to look at...and the experience of the purchase, the people at the dealership etc was just a nice feeling...a good "vibe"..something I've never experienced before..all I can say is BUY A MINI!!!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Mini Hardtop