2015 Hardtop

2015 MINI Hardtop

2015 MINI Hardtop

Have you driven the 2015 MINI Hardtop?

Most Fun Car I've Owned!

by G- Man from Pittsburgh Pa on December 18, 2015

I've owned and S Class Mercedes...A Jaguar XK8..still do..a KIA Sportage..still do..they're all nice cars but the MINI 2dr hardtop is just plain fun to drive...nice to look at...and the experience of the purchase, the people at the dealership etc was just a nice feeling...a good "vibe"..something I've never experienced before..all I can say is BUY A MINI!!!

Best car ever!Delighted

by frogjo from Ohio on August 12, 2015

after 12 years of mini stick shift loved driving ,due to health issues had to switch to automatic now have new bright blue 4door ,slightly bigger than first mini LOVE it this time Cooper Super driving car .often take the longest distance to go to store just for fun motoring .:-)

Reliable, quick and easy to drive

by Fan of the Mini from Little Rock, AR on July 14, 2015

I recently purchased my Mini Hardtop S and couldn?t be happier with the quality of the vehicle. It hugs the road and is packed with power. Even in sport mode, I?ve averaged 32 MPG on the highway already and only have 300 miles on the vehicle. There is plenty of power in Mid driving mode and Green is great for cruising along the highway. If you?re looking for a compact, sporty, fuel efficient car, this is the one! For a smaller car, there is plenty of storage.

Funnest car I have ever owned

by camgoins23 on November 6, 2017

This vehicle is great for anyone from a childs first car to adults looking for a fun and safe vehicle.

Makes me smile, but rough ride.

by Badger Man from Indianapolis, IN on June 21, 2017

I pined for a Mini Hardtop for months before buying one. The performance is amazing for a tiny 3 cylinder engine. Lots of leg roof for this 6'1" 240 lb man. The back seat is worthless & might as well not be there. Storage is surprisingly good via the hatch primarily. Access to the back from the doors is difficult unless you're a gymnist. The ride is rough. Passengers don't enjoy it but the driver sure does! It corners like a dream. Need sticky tires because it's light. I replaced the run-flats immediately with full size tires. No regrets.

Most fun on four wheels

by Mini Lover from St. Louis, MO on September 18, 2015

I took quite a bit of time to research and test-drive this vehicle as it has been eleven years since I had bought a new car. The entire experience was really fun and I was treated very well by the dealership and especially by my salesman.

Love This Car!!!

by Yert from Nashville, TN on March 15, 2017

This has been the best commuter car I have ever had. Not only does it get 39mpg city and highway but it has been a blast to drive.

cutest car

by lulu from lakeland, fl on June 2, 2018

I wanted a car that would be good on gas as fun as well and I found the minis to be the type better suited for my needs.

The car that drove me to the new world.

by Moon from Minneapolis, MN on June 21, 2017

I had 2015 Mini Hardtop Cooper S and it was my first car. At first, I bought this car because of the exterior and interior design. It looked very cute and it made me to buy it. When I was driving Mini for first few weeks, I didn't feel any special maybe because I was getting know about the car. (Also I was new driver.) One day, I drove Mini with full gas on the highway in the night and I could feel every mph through my body. Mini was giving me that feeling. I wasn't driving really fast, but Mini still gave me full of joy. And I sold Mini a year later because of my back problem, then I got Mercedes-benz C 300. It was a great car but it didn't give me any fun or the attraction from the car. So I decided to sell C 300 and now I am driving BMW 428i. I chose BMW just because I can't forget the fun that Mini has given to me. Mini, my first car led me to the new world and taught me that fun doesn't need high speed or high spec.

Never want anything but a MINI

by Mini Fan from St. Louis, MO on March 3, 2018

I’ve owned a 2-door and a 4-door. They are a blast to drive and gorgeous. They change so little from year to year that no one knows if you are driving a brand-new one or one that’s 15 years old. Amazing how much stuff you can fit inside!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2015 MINI Hardtop

Editor's note: This review was written in February 2014 about the 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

There may not be a more iconic car on the road than the Mini Cooper, which returned to the U.S. for the 2002 model year. Its complete redesign for 2014 may not look strikingly different at first glance, but it is a big change for the small car. Namely, the Cooper Hardtop, as the original model is now called, isn't nearly as small as it once was.

Luckily, the 2014 Mini Cooper Hardtop not only retains the fun-to-drive allure of previous generations, but... Read More