2013 MINI Roadster Consumer Reviews

2013 Mini Roadster
Average based on 1 review

Most Enjoyable Car I've Ever Owned

by from Chicagoland Area, IL on March 17, 2015

I ordered my 'S' Type Roadster new from the factory in England because it is one of the few sports cars available in British Racing Green with a Toffee colored interior -- including both seats & trim. I've been in love with this color configuration in British sports cars since I fell in love with them a long time ago. This car's fun quotient is beyond measure! It handles magnificently. I have had it for almost two years now & I cannot look at it without smiling from ear to ear. It is so much fun to drive that I cannot imagine owning any other car. I have heated seats & I drive it with the top down year round (unless it is below freezing). The interior cabin & the trunk is huge for a car this size. The tight shifting, coupled with the twin-scroll turbo is blazingly fast & it truly corners like a go-kart. It is distinctive enough that it stands out from the crowd. For sheer fun, I cannot recommend it highly enough!