2013 Mini Roadster

Most Enjoyable Car I've Ever Owned

by from Chicagoland Area, IL on March 17, 2015

I ordered my 'S' Type Roadster new from the factory in England because it is one of the few sports cars available in British Racing Green with a Toffee colored interior -- including both seats & trim. I've been in love with this color configuration in British sports cars since I fell in love with them a long time ago. This car's fun quotient is beyond measure! It handles magnificently. I have had it for almost two years now & I cannot look at it without smiling from ear to ear. It is so much fun to drive that I cannot imagine owning any other car. I have heated seats & I drive it with the top down year round (unless it is below freezing). The interior cabin & the trunk is huge for a car this size. The tight shifting, coupled with the twin-scroll turbo is blazingly fast & it truly corners like a go-kart. It is distinctive enough that it stands out from the crowd. For sheer fun, I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Sporty unique fun and reliable!

by from Nashville, TN on October 9, 2017

This limited production MINI is the ultimate 2 seater convertible coupe on the road. Extremely eye catching and fun to drive. The top goes down so fast and looks so good on the road. Great interior design and sporty exterior. Very reliable car.