2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Consumer Reviews

2000 Mitsubishi Diamante
Average based on 2 reviews

Amazing car!

by from Fargo, ND on November 15, 2007

I had my 00 diamante for 4 years and for the most part the only time it saw the shop was for an oil change!

Great car for the money!

by from Tamnpa on July 11, 2009

I bought this car an year ago. I was looking for a car in lower price range for 4 weeks to find one with no or just a little service needed. I had hard time and this car was really good choice. It is cheapest Japanese car in this class. It is made in Australia and the quality is very high. It looks nice runs great. The leather interior feels good, factory music plays better than most Bose sets i have heard so far and it has one of the best engines made in last 15 years, with lower consumption than expected. I bought this car with 105 000 miles on it and I was just changing oil. Strongly recommended.