2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Shop the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
3.1

SUV to light.

SUV is way to light. SUV blows all over the road with the slightest wind. Traded out before owning a year. Service had no solutions.

Love this SUV

Just did a 1500 mile trip through the mountains of Tennessee. Gravel roads, highway, and back roads. This car exceeded my expectations. Much better gas milage than stated got between 30-37 mpg. AWESOME!

I'm loving this car!!!

Recently purchased this SUV from Mike Duman . I hadn't planned on purchasing a vehicle but Mervis Knight was able to make the deal work. Thanks so much for going the extra mile Mervis .

The 2022 Eclipse Cross is a VERY nice vehicle

The 2022 Eclipse Cross is a fantastic vehicle. I purchased an SEL FWD with the Touring Package and absolutely love it. This is a really nice looking vehicle, and definitely looks MUCH better than the competition on the outside. The interior looks nice and clean. There is good legroom and headroom. Decent cargo space. Has a ton of safety and comfort features. The LED headlights are fantastic and really light up the road. The ride is smooth and quiet. The turbo engine, while not a racing vehicle, has plenty of get-up-and-go. I like having 2 skylights (front skylight is operable, back skylight non-movable). You sit a little higher up while driving, giving good visibility out the windows. I can't say enough good things about the eclipse cross. I have not had the car long enough to comment on reliability, but have owned Mitsubishi's for almost 30 years so reliability is one thing I don't worry about.

I am in love with this new car

I honestly feel this is better than most expensive cars on the market. I have had it for 3 weeks now and can't say enough wonderful things about it. Comfort, design, features, looks. All excellent

I am absolutely in Love with this car! Mitsubishi

This car, not only is a very attractive car it also meets All my needs. The car has such a smooth ride, I never want to get out of it! Mitsubishi definitely made a wise choice in this new design! I Absolutely love it!!