2011 Endeavor

4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Best SUV for the $$

by Mitsubishi Loyal from North Port, FL on July 13, 2011

My husband and I test drove several makes and models of vehicles before finally driving the 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE (Special Edition). Nothing on the road compares with Mitsubishi's reliability and one-of-a-kind style. I have owned 3 Mitsubishi's - and every one of them is still running. My first Mitsubishi was a 1995 Galant, which we gave to my mother-in-law when I was ready to upgrade to the Diamante. The truth is, if the Diamante hadn't been discontinued, I'd have bought another one - - at least until we drove the Endeavor. The Endeavor is beautiful inside and out. And, though the gas mileage isn't great, it is still right up there with other SUV's in the same class. Also, we happened to buy the Endeavor when there was a customer loyalty and manufacturer rebate, and so we got an amazing deal. We've had our Endeavor for about 4 months now and absolutely love it! Mitsubishis are highly under rated - but I am not complaining! :D

Best Deal for the Money

by 007Lemming from Chico, CA on January 3, 2017

I have owned my 2011 Endeavor for 4 years. I bought it used with 30K miles and have since pushed the odometer up to 109K. I have had zero problems with the vehicle thus far. I service it regularly, and in turn it has treated me very well. When I bought this vehicle it was significantly cheaper than its nearest competitors from Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Jeep and Ford. However if I sold it today, it would sell for significantly less as well. So if you aren't looking for a long-term investment, maybe this isn't the car for you. the Good: Plenty of power, comfortable for long trips, lots of cargo space, user friendly dash configuration, All Wheel Drive (has worked great in both snow and mud), good ground clearance, seats 5 comfortably. Surprisingly great handling for such a large vehicle. Swap out the factory wheels for some slightly larger ones with all terrain tires and it's actually not bad looking. I get a lot of compliments. The Bad: truly awful gas mileage, unsophisticated transmission, limited standard features, limited aftermarket part availability, noisy cabin at highway speeds. If you are looking for a reliable SUV with AWD, lots of space, and the power of a V6, but don't want to spend too much, and are okay with forgoing some luxury amenities, then this is the vehicle for you.

Endeavor 2011 SE

by Endeavor 2011 SE from albany, NY on May 6, 2011

Great car with a lot of features for the money. I love the navigation system, backup camera, XM radio, IPOD connector and blue toooth. But it is a GAS HOG!!

Mitsubishi Endeaver

by Manfred from California. from Huntington Beach,CA on September 12, 2015

I traded a BMW 530I Sports sedan for a 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor it is roomy and a blast to drive it is a bigger car but it will get it on if you put the hammer down. Its comfortable and better on gas than the BMW also cheaper to operate. I would recommend this Vehicle to any body.

Most reliable Car Ive owned in a very long time

by MikesMitsu from TRACY on July 31, 2017

Great styling on this year this is a really solid vehicle that has ample room and a rugged look for a SUV, the back seats are roomy and has enough cargo room for the weekend warrior camping trips. Loved this rig!

mitsubishi endeavor

by lamdisicn from peachtree city , GA on May 13, 2017

Four wheel drive with plenty of power from the 3.8 L engine. Cargo space like a truck and a rack on roof to store and secure all needed for all outside active outdoors folks. Handling behind the wheel superior.

love this car

by Ktimm on June 4, 2018

I bought this car with little knowledge of the product. Its been a great car....would buy it again. Its powerful and I have had to do only routine maintains on this car...with the exception of 3 wheel bearing replacements on the same wheel. I currently have 230000 miles on this car and its still going strong. I'm still confident with its safety i gave it to my son to drive.

Mitsubishi Endeavor 2011

by Ras from Rockville Centre NY on May 30, 2017

I had bought this vehicle brand new and I must say this SUV has never let me down. I have 125k and it still idles like the first day.

Endeavor 04-08-10-11

by Josh from Illinois on April 10, 2014

Nothing really changed some options etc... Horrible MPG on premium fuel. Old looks inside/out. Bad resale. What else can be said.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best SUV on the Market

by demingboys from Greenwood, MS on July 30, 2011

I bought my 2011 Endeavor SE three months ago. I had upgraded from a 2006 Buick SUV. The Endeavor is everything is claims to be and so much more. Honestly, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned (that says a lot coming from a guy who has owned makes such as Audi, Ford, Nissan, Suzuki, Buick, etc). The Endeavor has every option imaginable; bluetooth phone, touchscreen navigation system, Rockford Fosgate sound system with Sirius Satellite Radio and 6 disc CD changer, premium leather interior, power sunroof, 18" wheels, heated power seats, auto-off headlamps, auto climate control, rear A/C and heat controls, etc. The list of features goes on and on. The robust 3.8 liter V6 engine is smooth as silk. I can promise you that you won't be disappointed if you purchase this vehicle. I am very proud to drive an Endeavor and you will be too!

1 2