1996 Mitsubishi Galant Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews

good reliable car

by from chicago,IL on December 28, 2007

I bought it used at 83,000 miles and I am still driving it. This car has 143,000 miles and runs great. Most reliable car I ever had. Gives good gas mileage 24/32 mpg.

This car is fast and solid

by from Los Angeles on July 29, 2007

I have never had a car that was more reliable. It's comfortable, fast, and just keeps going. I never have to put much money into repairs. I love my galant!

"Needs the most attention and maintenance ever"

by from New Orleans on December 16, 2006

I bought the car with 80,000 miles on it. It broke down on me weekly for the first 3 months I had it. Then it would run great for a long while. Out of any car I've ever owned it has left me stranded the most and broke down the most. It is very hard to find parts for the car. It is also very hard to find a machanic who will work on the car.

having a clicking noise

by from san antonio, tx on April 15, 2009

Just started a click noising coming from the glove compartment area...is this serious...? Just not sure if this is serious or a light problem, but this car has been with me for 3 yrs...got it used and refurbish to mint condition...two Galant and the older model has been the most dependable car...