Great Choice.

by from Mentor, Ohio on March 2, 2009

This car was very surprising to me. It was assembled in Illinois which is more than I can say for my last Ford and Chevy being assembled in Canada. It has a solid ride, solid feel, and solid acceleration especially for a 2.4L. This is a great car economically if you are going to drive it and drive it. Great warranty. There are great deals out there that made the Galant a great buy. The biggest drawback, though, is the resale value tanks fast, faster than the gas tank. I average 21 MPG day in and day out. On a recent trip I got 31 MPG. A trip last summer with the A/C running only netted me 24 MPG, probably due to the small engine, but you wouldn't know by the engine's performance.

Good Car

by from on December 11, 2009

I've had this for a year and use it as a daily commuter car. Half of my trip is stop and go traffic, the other is highway driving. The Galant performs well in both. It's very roomy and comfortable, handles well, and the V-6 provides a lot of zip. I really like the all leather interior. The trunk is also quite large. The only issue I have with it is in the design of where the trunk opens to the back seat. The manufacturer created a space that opens from the back to the trunk, presumably so you could haul boards (etc...), but they apparently had a theft concern, because the hole is small enough that no adult could crawl through. Unfortunately the size limits the number / size of long things you can transport. I would rather that it be open so that I could take down the seats and haul a larger load. (But that's the worst I can think of.)

Not a Bad Choice

by from West Palm Beach, FL on February 20, 2009

I bought this car back in December 2008 after finding out I was 3 months pregnant. It was a demo and had 8,000 miles on it. Recieved a great deal and am happy with my decision, we have the SE model which is loaded with leather, CD, MP3.. the works. And the 2.4L four delivers great fuel economy. Very reliable!

Soo nice, l purchased twice.

by from New Jersey on July 16, 2012

l traded my 2007 Mitzie Galant because l needed to upgrade to a SUV. I was very satisfied with the peformance, style, and basic mechanical repairs of the Galant that l purchased a 2011 Mitzie Outlander. l'm satisifed with my second Mitzie vehicle purchase and would highly recommend to family/friends.

Highly Reliable Car

by from Clifton Park, NY on September 12, 2014

I have enjoyed this car since I bought it 4 years ago. It goes where I want it go and does what I want it to do. The leather interior and sunroof are benefits I enjoy on this value car without the price tag. I was stunned when they stopped making this model. And American made was a plus. The only downside is the there are not heated seats or a MP3 player. Who knew they would be so popular? The CD sound system works great. Regular maintenance is all you need. This is my3rd Mitsubishi and will be ready for another one in 2016.

Ralliart Galant

by from Northern Illinois on June 15, 2010

Great car and value and a blast to drive. Eclipse GT drivetrain in the ralliart galant was a good idea sad to see gone in 2010.

Decent car for decent price

by from Peterborough , Ontario on January 2, 2009

2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES edition . Perfect family vehicle . Better than average mileage with the 2.4 litre , 160 HP engine . The Sportstronic transmission makes it fun and easy to drive . Small chrome accent on grill looks great , and keeps it simple . Very responsive , no matter which model you drive . Makes driver feel confident when coming across snow or ice , and rightly so . Despite not having traction control , this vehicle does what you need it to do , whether on ice, snow or just rainy conditions . I recommend this car to anybody looking to buy a fun family car , that is reliable , fuel efficient and just looks great .

Smooth Ride, Sweet Ride

by from Cleveland on December 7, 2012

I like the 2007 Mitsubishi Galant. You can always upgrade/customize it and make it your own. It has pretty nice features depending on which model you get. I have an ES. It has a nice blue lights on the inside and some parts with a chrome finish making it look a bit like a luxury car. The car has a smooth ride and easy to handle. So far so good!!

best car on gas mileage

by from Jefferson city, mo on March 8, 2011

Excellent car thats used for transporting the family around town.its very reliable and we love this car

one of the best car for the money

by from westmont on June 22, 2007

looks like accord,drives like camry ,costs like chevy easy to drive,a lot of standard features,good gas milage,great warrenty . bad things are no back folding seat and resale value.

Similar Models