2008 Mitsubishi Galant consumer reviews

$19,999 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 Galant Mitsubishi
Explore the 2008 Mitsubishi Galant

13 Years Later...

I bought the car new,and in 13 years the only problem was the air conditioning compressor went out. With proper care and maintenance, I expect another 100k miles. Both roomy and comfortable inside, with a sporty exterior. The 4 cylinder engine will surprise.Powerful acceleration and above average handling, will make you glad you own it.

First used car I bought and Cars.com made it easy.

This car runs great and it’s very roomy. At first I thought it would be too small because I’m used to SUV that are much larger but we fit perfectly.

Most Reliable I’ve seen in my life

That car is in perfect condition, it is very beautiful, it can be handled very comfortably and the most important thing about this car is the simplicity.

BEST CAR I'VE OWNED

I got my Galant when it had 170,000 miles and now I am at 276,000. Only thing pricey that I had done was the alternator. I love my Galant.

3.4

dependable car

Runs and runs. Have done only usual maintenance: oil changes every 5,ooo miles and new tires about every 3-4 years. No other problems. Very dependable

Most reliability car i had

This car was the best car i had, it was good on gas and the styling was great and it fits very comfort.

Worth the drive to dealer

Found our Galant on cars.com site, and called the dealer immedidately. Actually worked w/the dealer on the phone throughout the day from work, and went to look at it that evening. Came home w/it that night! Just the color and price range we were looking for. Dealer was approx 1 hr. drive, but well worthh it. Great online tool, and saved us lots of driving around to visit sale lots. We probably would've settled for a color we really didn't want, and here we found exactly what we were looking for. Great experience, and great dealer. Best and easiest car buying experience we've ever had!

Best Car I Ever Owned

I've owned the Galant ES for 1 year and i love it. It currently has over 26,000 miles and has had no problems with it. I would recommend this car to any one.

4.3

Good Value

Had this car for almost 2 yrs. and like it very much overall. Test drove Camry and Accord but chose Galant. Galant was better value than Camry and handled better than Accord. Mechanically it has been sound and trouble free. Did have a paint issue on front bumper caused by failure of factory to properly prepare undercoating but that was resolved. Car is comfortable but does have more road noise than Camry and Accord. Interior is not inspiring but is functional. Excellent sound system. Would definitely buy another.

The Galant is the best kept secret.

I love my Mitsubishi Galant. It has a lot of kick for a four cylinder. I also like the sportronic feature where I can drive it as an automatic or choose my shift points like a manual without a clutch. I have never had any problems with it and would highly reccomend this vehicle to anyone.