NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2011 Galant

2011 Mitsubishi Galant

2011 Mitsubishi Galant

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2011 Mitsubishi Galant?

Pretty Good Car

by lestat from chicago on Sat Oct 30 2010

I am 63 YOA and owned some pretty special cars. this is an exceptional vehicle. I HEAR ALL THIS MUMBO JUMBO, "dated, dosen't compete with cars in its class, etc" Mitsubishi is sticking with a car that runs well in a bad economy. The sonata has direct injection, CR should stick to their mantra"never buy a car in the first year of production". Galant is a fine automobile, with a PROVEN engine. Its not running away with itself like Toyota and it is comfortable and a little different. Buy one, save a couple thousand, and enjoy. Take it from the old man, you get a lot of car for the money and very good warranty. Heated seats,NAVI,auto climate control,;power seats, all disc brakes, sunroof, computer in dash, 6 cd radio with 8 air bags. Com'on kids, make a adult purchase, you won't be sorry.

A Great Value

by Dealfinder from South Texas on Sun Aug 21 2011

I agree with lestat from Chicago that the Galant is a pretty good car. And with the rebates and deals currentlyavailable it is definitely the best value in its class, especially in the SE trim. You get Navi, rearview camera, 650W 6CD stereo, auto AC, sunroof, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, 18" alloys with perf. tires - all for far less than any Camry, Accord, Fusion, etc. The 2.4l engine is a bit on the noisy side and is definitely not a high HP motor BUT it is one of the most reliable engines ever built (just ask a mechanic - I did.). And with the sportronic trans in manual mode I can easily keep up with the Bimmers etc. I can't hear any engine noise because I am laughing all the way to the bank.

Great car, stylish, very roomy, lots of features.

by Scott from Naperville on Sun Oct 22 2017

Nice looking, very roomy, ecspecially in the back seat. Lots of car for the money as compared to an Accord or Camry. No problems or recalls in almost 7 years of ownership. 30 mpg highway. Great original warranty too. We also own 2 other Mitsubishis, a 2014, and a new 2016.

Reliable Car!

by Jacque from Gilbert on Thu Jun 07 2018

I absolutely love this car. It is great on gas, comfortable, I have never had any issues with it and would recommend this car to anyone that is looking for a reliable car that really does last.

If you need a good commuter this is YOUR car!

by Elk dog from Martinsburg, WV on Sat Jul 21 2012

A bit too much plastic on the interior. Engine gets a bit loud when you push it hard but settles in once you get up to speed. Those are your negatives. Positives? Great on gas, great reliablity, great warranty..need I say more? Great comfortable seats! This car is the SLEEPER of all cars and I hate to see them stop making the Galant! If I had found this car ten years ago I would have bought two by now. If you have a small family or need a great commuter car and on a budget, do yourself a favor and go pick up a Galant!

Most beautiful and reliable car I've owned

by New owner from State College, PA on Tue Feb 19 2013

I am so pleased with the car that my husband and I purchased on Saturday February 16, 2013. The car is beautiful and very reliable. The saleswoman was an absolute joy to deal with. She was very businesslike and personable. She knew the details of our car like the back of her hand. My husband and I will DEFINATELY be back to purchase a car from her in the future and we will most definately be referring our family and friends to her and the business.

Owned since new with out issue

by Amy from Center,Mo on Sat Jan 12 2019

I drive this car everyday without issue. Very room interior. Outside of basic maintainance, I have not had any issues with this car. I'm at 150,000 miles and still going strong.

Love this car

by Meeemo from Oak Creek Wi on Fri Nov 30 2018

I traded up from an Infinity G20 to this Galant. It is a solid mid size car with lots of legroom for us tall gals as well as a large trunk. The interior is styled really well, love the wood accent. I love my sunroof and enjoy being able to calculate how much I'm getting in miles per gallon along with the 6 CD changer, mp3 port and bluetooth connectivity it has a lot of perks for a 7 year old car. I know 2 people who have had Galants for years and love them, so I'm looking forward to enjoying this vehicle for years to come! Oh and the heated seats were a nice surprise on those cold winter days....I didnt know what I had been missing out on all these years.