2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Best Handling Car Ever

by from on September 7, 2017

Physics defying agility Punchy turbo-four still impresses Design has aged well and the X retains a tough stance Signs off with more power and better value

Most exciting vehicle I've owned, twice

by from Houston, TX on August 31, 2017

This is the second Evo X I've owned and I've never driven a vehicle that is more fun to drive, and also has the day-to-day liveability that the Evo X has.

what was I thinking

by from pa on August 8, 2017

being a Camaro owner for years I decided to test drive not one but two evos. I heard talk around town that they were fast. what a joke, do these people know what fast really is? its why you don't see them at the drags racing fast cars instead of on the street racing Hondas and skateboards. my advice, go get some real muscle! vettes-camaros-mustangs-cudas-novas ect. stop living in a pretend world.
Not Rated Reliability

Balanced Car

by from Lubbock, Texas on July 26, 2017

I have owned this car for 4 years and driving it daily for quite awhile on short and long trips. This car has never failed on me except for the CMC recall and a clutch replacement. The car is super comfortable with an aftermarket coilover (Ohlins). It can be tuned to be very quick, and will make you smile every time you drive it! The interior is the only thing that disappoints me. If it had leather interior, it may as well become a luxury car. Overall, I love the car.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best Sports car for the money!

by from Green Bay on July 8, 2017

Great car for the money. Has AWD, Has the power, The looks and durability. Wide variety of options for Mods and upgrades aswell.

Uses car for Havingfun

Evo x is a must have for performance enthusiast !

by from Lake Stevens wa on May 29, 2017

Absolutely jot to drive , beautiful styling inside and out ....must keep maintenance on time and comply with factory recommendation.....

Great all around car

by from Omaha, NE on March 14, 2017

The evo 10 MR is a fun but subtle car to drive. Its light ob its feet, great performance and fantastic for winter since it is all wheel drive.

LANCER IS COOL

by from Leesburg, VA on July 31, 2014

I'm getting ready to go to college next year and I traded my Armada for this Mitsubishi . Saving gas will come in handy. Michael Fletcher was our sales Consultant and he made the transaction effortless. Highly recommend Browns Dulles Nissan.

Great powerful 4x4 turbo machine

by from New York New York on June 22, 2013

Great car specially if it comes from Japan. Thanks to this car I have more room to travel with family members.

Redo all the information on this car... seriously.

by from Troy, Michigan on October 27, 2012

-The car cannot be 5 speed and 6 speed -The car cannot be a GSR model unless imported (Japan Only) -Only "MR" is the top of the line U.S. market version -6 speed manual trans means its automatically a MR, unless trans was taken from an MR

Our Expert Review: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution