2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

Great car Great Looks

by from san antonio texas on November 21, 2015

Excellent car for the money performance is excellent so is the gas mileage ! 2010 mitsubishi lancer sportback gts

Nice upgrade for the price

by from Romeoville, IL on April 4, 2013

I have looked at this car since 2010 when it first came out, but didnt have the money for it. I finally had it with my eclipse so traded it in for a fully loaded lancer sportback ralliart. I was very impressed everything was great. The only downfall i had was the fact i had to put higher end gas in it but i knew that would be a factor since it has a turbo. Also i knew i had issues with my eclipse when i got it so i got the extended warrenty just to cover my rear. The only other thing i didnt care for was in low speads its a little jerky but thats only because the turbo wants to kick in.

Excellent value with alot of room

by from Prattville, Alabama on November 29, 2011

I drove many other cars before deciding on the Lancer Sportback. I am very pleased with everything about the Sportback. It is unique, sporty, very comfortable, smooth ride, quiet engine, great A/c and a roof rack perfect for hauling surfboards or bikes. It is an awesome car.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

practical and fun

by from on October 24, 2011

Ralliart: Pro:use Continental Extreme Contact tires. Terrific cornering. Ride good but tight. Steering feel excellent, turn circle superb. Dual Clutch trans a bit jerky when parking, otherwise great. zero repairs in 20K mi. Recaro seats (fortunately, cloth) are the best I've ever sat in. Xenon headlights terrific Con: Engine a bit harsh, Evo power would be welcome. A-pillar blocks cornering visibility a bit

Lancer Ralliart Sportback

by from Indianapolis on April 28, 2011

Recommend this car for all those EVO want-a-bes. Pratical but enough performance to handle evcerything in communiting on all types of roads.

Great Car!

by from Doylestown, Pa on April 9, 2010

When I was out looking for cars I considered a used 2008 Lancer GTS to save some money. On a lark I went to the local Mitsu dealer to see what a new one would cost. I'm glad I did. The new sportback looks great and is more practicle then the 4 door sedan. The performance is great and the space is generous enough for a family of four. I also think the styling of the sportback is more eye catching then the 4 door. The spoiler on top of the hatch brings to mind the old Supra notchback. The CVT trans with the paddel shifting provides fun driving when you want it.

2010 Mistubishi Lancer Sportback GTS

by from Ohio on March 9, 2010

Looks great and Drives just fine. The paddle shifters are useless. The bluetooth hands-free system is nice but the process of making a call using it takes too long. The bluetooth syatem also drops paired phones and requires you to go through the process of pairing the phone again. The fabric on the ceiling isn't very resistant to scuffs/scratches making them permanent. After 2,330 miles on the odometer the ASC system failed making the warning light come on, service required. I was not happy.

Unique, Fun, and Economical

by from Washington, DC on November 30, 2009

So far I'm loving my new Sportback GTS. After initially considering the manual tranny, I opted for the CVT automatic 6-speed & I love it! I do most of my driving through the city and love the paddle shifters, which allows me to wind the rpm's up & move swiftly and quickly through the city streets - safely of course. The engine noise is a bit tinny for my tastes, but is likely due to my having driven 6 cylinder cars for the past few years. The interior is a bit sparse, but is well laid out & pretty roomy. I LOVE the Bluetooth feature as I spend a lot of time on the phone in my car for work. If I have to give a pet peeve for the interior it would be the thimble-sized cupholders. I'm also a little disappointed that the steering wheel buttons aren't illuminated for night driving, and that there's no trunk light. What really sold me on this car is that it has a very classy upscale exterior design. Some have said the car appears chopped or truncated, but I don't see that. I love the styling & have gotten many positive comments. Maybe the biggest endorsement was from my father. He's a GM man dyed-in-the-wool & loves the car, though the 4 cylinder makes him shudder. Many have commented that they had no idea what kind of car it was, which was exactly what I was aiming for - something unique, fun, and economical. I didn't want the typical Camry/Accord body style. I highly recommend this car to anyone that isn't looking to drop 30k on a "true" sports car, but still wants to drive like a "bat outta heck" every once in awhile.

4th mitsubishi

by from Boca Raton, FL on November 12, 2009

This is my 4 Mitsubishi, after 3 Eclipses, I wanted something a little bigger. Very pleased with the car, love the way it handles, the sound system and the larger hatchback area. A+

Great versatile car

by from Chicago, IL on October 22, 2009

I am very happy with the Lancer Sportback. I am driving a Lancer GTS version, with the top of the line roof and navigation. Power is good. The CVT transmission took a little getting used to, but the paddle shifters are fun and very useful when merging in traffic. Know that I am used to this type of transmission, I like it. The versatility of the vehicle is great, with the split fold down seats and the hatchback. The ride is very good. We are planning on taking 4 people on a weekend get away in the next several weeks and are looking forward to the adventure. The music server function is awesome and the built in blue tooth / hands free phone system is very easy to use. I am also getting addicted to the Sirius radio feature, along with the traffic and weather advisories available every 4 minutes. This is a high tech, fun to drive car at a great value that you won?t see around every corner. The people that have seen my vehicle are also impressed and are possibly thinking about one for their next purchase as well. I can?t say enough good things about this car.