2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

good deal for a good car

by from Deming, New Mexico on May 10, 2013

The car was purchase for my wife. Buying this car really felt good. My wife is very happy with the deal, the dealership, and the car.

The car I've always wanted

by from Indiana on October 28, 2013

I am so happy Mitsubishi is still in America, they have an excellent product for the money.... So far I've had 4 other Mitsubishi's loved them all, but this is the one that hit the spot.... I enjoy the 30 plus mpg, I enjoy 15 seconds in the quarter mile. I really like the top end speed of 125 mph. I love the 49 square ft of storage in the back with the seat down, which is by chance is the same as the Outlander Sport SE, The car reminds me when I was a kid, the car is fun and economical and practical. I wish I had one back in the day...

Similar Models