1994 Mirage

3 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance
3 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1994 Mitsubishi Mirage?

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

by di from Everett, PA on Mon Mar 26 2007

I had this car for eight years, and had only one problem (cost less than $200 to fix) in all that time. I had over 180,000 miles on it and would still be running it if I hadn't crashed it a month ago. It was not real roomy with others in it, but good enough for just me. I LOVED my mirage, and will really miss it.

Our Take on the 1994 Mitsubishi Mirage

If there were no Saturn or Neon, the Mitsubishi Mirage would be one heck ofa subcompact economy car for those looking for a low-price, high-mileage vehicle. Mirage is roomy. Big windows add to the feeling of spaciousness. A sunroof would help even more. There's a driver-side air bag, but not one on the passenger side. Big negative: no ABS.

Mirage is a functional sedan, one of those "point-A-to-point-B-without-wasting-lots-of-gas" machines. Ride and handling is average. Too bad the 14-inch radials weren't replaced by 15-inchers to improve roadability. The focus is on mileage versus performance. The 1.8-liter, 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine teamed with automatic is rated at 26 miles per gallon city/33... Read More