Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 1 review

SPORTY GAS SIPPER

by from Humacao, Puerto Rico on July 31, 2014

I bought one with 190000 miles in NOV 2013 for under $2000. It didn' t need a full tune up so I poured a fuel injector cleaner into the gas tank and filled the tank with gasoline. After I consumed that gasoline I installed a new fuel filter, had my body thottle cleaned and installed a reusable air filter. Now that the car's fuel lines and injectors are clean and the air filter is new, it sips gas like when the car was new. This should be done to any car you buy used. My review is based on my oppinion of this car within its class which is the subcompact segment. The mirage comes with independent rear suspencion in the base model, (that means great handling) this tyoe of suspencion is usually reserved for more expensive sports cars. These vehicles are highly reliable and fit three passengers fairly comfortable in the back seat. Bottom line is, in the subcompct segment this car is very hard to beat due to its handling, gas sipping and price.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage