2017 Mirage G4

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

More Gas Per Mile

by Low Miles from fort lauderdale on April 14, 2017

This car is great for getting around without having to refuel as much. Nice updated touchscreen, Apple / Android compatible rear camera and more priced almost fifty percent less than other vehicles with similar features.

Most enjoyable car I've ever driven.

by DarleneNOLA from Metairie, LA on April 13, 2017

I used to drive an SUV and was worried about buying such a small car but I have no regrets. I get up to 40 miles to the gallon of gas, the ride is very smooth and comfortable, it's much more affordable to buy smaller tires and much easier to park. I am not even bothered by the fact that I am not as high up as I was in my SUV. I love my Mirage G4!!!!!

My 2nd Mirage! Love them!

by Kev McKenzie from Cumberland MD on June 2, 2017

Well it has been over 3 months that I have owned my 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE in Wine Red with the Light Gray Interior and I love it. I traded in my Starlight Silver 2015 Mirage ES with Navigation only for the updates on the 2017 Mirages. I knew without a doubt the only car I would buy again was a Mitsubishi Mirage as I had no issues with the car and the MPG and features were awsome. My only decision was the Hatchback GT or the all new G4 SE??? I we t with the G4 SE! My G4 has a ton of room in the rear seat and the Apple Car Play is so nice to have and makes the car feel upscale. The G4 SE I got even has Heated Seats, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, Push Start, FAST Key Access, 15 Inch Dark Titanium Alloy Wheels, Apple Car Play & Android Auto, Cruise, Automatic Climate Control and so much more. When Tommy first contacted me with the picture of the Black GT Mirage Hatchback that I was looking at a few months earlier I was going to get it because the deal was amazing. Then I saw this Wine Red G4 (my fav color in the 2017s) for about the same price and I knew I wanted it. Tommy went above and beyond taking care of me by email, text and everything so the car was ready when I got there. All I had to do was the financing. This is our second car we bought from Renn Kirby! We bought our loaded 2016 Outlander Sport GT in Labrador Black Pear on Halloween 2016 and it is an amazing vehicle and looks so sharp with all the extras on it. If you are looking to buy a cheap, reliable, feature packed car then take a look at the Mirage or Mirage G4. I have owned 2 now and will never own anything else it has impressed me that much. The Mirage beats all the competition in MPG, Rear Seat Room (G4), Price (fully loaded models undercut the Versa and with rebates and sales its thousands less), Standard Features, and Warranty. If you are looking for an SUV then take a look at the Outlander Sport with available Panormaic Roof and 9 Speaker Rockford Fosgate Audio System. We absolutely love our 2016 Outlander Sport GT. Go see Tommy Moberly and he will get you a great deal and put you in the vehicle you want! Please listen to the owner reviews and not the critics that drive them for a short time and who are used to driving Mercedes and BMWs which most people cant afford. This is an honest, reliable and feature packed car and the deals on them are insane! Check out Renn akirby Mitsubishi in Frederick MD and you will see! Ask for Tommy!!!

Simple but reliable and serve its purpose.

by Esme from on June 27, 2017

I just needed a car that drives me from point a to point b. The car is smooth and has lots of trunk space. Passengers have commented that the back seat is spacious. Good on gas especially since I commute often. Would definitely recommend for someone who needs a reliable car.

Gas saver

by Big john from Dayton, NV on April 20, 2017

Very happy with our new little car, it gets great gas mileage and is affordable for what we needed. I would advice any body on a budge to get this car.

Great value for the money

by Pragmaticdriver from Pensacola, Florida on November 12, 2017

Pros: Has everything you need, but no fancy gadgets that you hardly use, but have to pay extra for. Gas efficient. Decent size trunk. Cons: Small gas tank. Not so easy to drive when it is windy

Great car

by Nunu508 from Brockton ma on April 18, 2017

I love my mirage g4 it's stylish car love the size easy handling live all the features on the car not expensive

Very good little car

by Mobs from Middletown N.Y on September 5, 2017

This car is the right size, very sleek and performance is great. IT has a lot of features that other cars do not have.

Great Little Car

by juniorswv from Milton WV on April 26, 2017

Great car..for the money and one of the best warranties you can get with any new car...many mpg..last trip around 42...nice ride,handles well,comfortable inside...keep in mind this is a compact car...Thank you

very good car

by rayfair from Deerfield on April 27, 2017

very happy with car and love it works like a dream and will enjoy and vey happy with the dealer and other staff

1 2 3 4