1995 Mitsubishi Montero

270,000 miles

by from King of Prussia, PA on August 28, 2013

Just bought this as my daughters first car. Mechanic checked it out and said it is great shape and we should got many more miles use out of it. It seems like a tank and she loves it.

My '95 has been a reliable workhorse!

by from Bella Vista, Arkansas on April 20, 2011

I now have 310,000 miles on this vehicle and it is still going strong. I purchased it used about 7 years ago with 120,000 miles. It has been very low cost to operate!

288,000 miles and still going

by from Kansas City, MO on May 30, 2007

I bought my 1995 montero LS new. I've driven all 288,000 miles. I've had typical maintenance but no real problems with the car. I'll hit 300,000 before the end of summer 2007 - it burns a bit of oil - 1qt every 1,200 miles. Very very pleased with the vehicle. I track my mpg - highway 21 in town 18. That's very good for a 6 cyl in todays market.