2018 Outlander

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander

Have you driven the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander?

Roomy with great gas mileage.

by Ash4outlander from Fayetteville, N.C., on February 22, 2018

I recently purchased this vehicle thinking that I may only get around 23 mpg. So far in the city on eco setting I have gotten around 27 in the city and 34 - 36 miles in the country. I owned a full size 4x4 Ford Lariat and I hated the mpg on it sometimes it was only around 11. The Outlander with all the seats down I can easily store and haul quite a few items in it, even with the front row seats upright. Needless to say this vehicle is more than I could have hoped for.

I love my Mitsubishi

by Happy Camper on April 30, 2018

I just bought an AWD Outlander LE. (Limited Edition). It is roomy, comfortable, has a nice moonroof, heated seats and plenty of technology for tech enthusiests.. The ride is smooth, looks are classy. Most of all this car is Safe Safe Safe. That was my most important consideration about buying a car. This Outlander is filled with safety features galore. It has a 5 star safety rating from Nhitsa. It looks sharp with the LE extra details. And this car is affordable. And the Warranty with it is amazing. 5 year bumper to bumper, 10 years power train. You cant beat that. I even bought another 5 years on the warranty,,, So I am covered 10 full years bumper to bumper. and I have to say, its an all around great Suv. It handles like a dream. Definitely listen to owner reviews as opposed to the phoney "Professional reviews> Listen to People who actually own the Mitsubishi Outlanders. Its safe, classy, well made, reliable, and affordable. I love my Mitsu. !

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SE

by ten50boy from DeLand, Florida on April 3, 2018

Great crossover/SUV. The styling is the nicest in it's class my opinion). It rides wonderfully, has plenty of room and the most options out of any vehicle in it's class. We priced around and test drove numerous vehicles.... The Mitsubishi won, hands down.

Best gas mileage

by Family safety mom from Pennsylvania on April 9, 2018

This car does so well on gas.....it has a very smooth ride. And so nice to drive! I absolutely love it! It drives so good on the snowy and icy roads...I feel so much safer in it. This is why I purchased it. My other vehicle was awful in the winter weather. I looked into many other suvs and I am so happy with my Outlander purchase! I highly recommend

The best cross over for the ?

by The treeman from Catasauqua, PA. on May 27, 2018

I had an Oulander Sport before and loved it. I traded it in for an Outlander SEL. This car has all the safety features and all the bells and whistles. It has 9 speaker stereo, sun roof, 3rd. seat and 4wheel drive. Unbelievable all this car has in it. The gas milage is great and Handel's well. I really don't understand the bad reviews this car gets from the pros. Do yourself a favor and try one and judge it for your self. I get so many compliments on this car. Just test drive one and you'll want it. It is the best value of any cars and I tried quite a few.

Great 1st time Mitsubishi purchase

by motiff518 from KISSIMMEE on April 26, 2018

After renting this crossover we knew we wanted to own one. The vehicle has all the comforts of an SUV, but the gas mileage of a standard car. The third row seating comes in handy as a team mom and traveler. The only thing I could say needs improvement is the way the doors close. My child has to re close it sometimes as they are light but need some umph to get it close all the way. Also when you are accelerating, say on a Highway it takes a bit of time to get up to desired speed. Once you are rolling it is no biggie to increase speed as needed.

Great car!

by Tkhall from Streamwood, Illinois on April 14, 2018

We were very impressed with the handling of the vehicle. It's a very quiet smooth ride. Great price for all the features. It's worth checking out and taking a test drive.

My 3rd Mitsubishi sense 2014

by Lenny 123456 from Saegertown PA. on June 27, 2018

I do extensive driving for my work and this SUV as met every need I have in travel. Great Mileage. I drive over 1000 a week in some cases. This vehicle has the comfort for my 3 to 400 mile trips in one day. The cargo space is great for all my needs also. Solid on the highway and great mileage on top of that. (I average between 31 and 34 miles a gallon) I drove my other 2 Mitsubishi's over 100,000 miles in 2 years and see no reason this one will give me the same great reliability.

I love the sporty interior and the way it drives.

by Grinn from Edmond, ok on April 24, 2018

This car is so nice and outrageous beautiful. it drive like a dream and is just my style. i wanted to be higher up off the road. it is easy to keep clean and fun to drive. I get lots of looks.

The big Jump

by noel from New Jersey on March 13, 2018

Performance is Great since my 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander, 2015 Leased The New Outlander Sport, things got changed tremendously, comfortable seats, better audio, lots of gadgets and Great Exterior look, big jump from 2012 to 2015 JUST LOVE IT.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander

The verdict:

The Outlander is an affordable way to carry seven people, but it lacks the refinement and features of other family haulers.

Versus the competition:

Though the Outlander wins on price, it doesn’t win on much else — there are simply several better vehicles in its class.

It seems like the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander would be right up my alley. I love a deal. When I go grocery shopping, if it's not on sale, I don't buy it even if I know I like it; the shirt I'm wearing as I write this is the result of stackable online coupons; my cell phone is on a family plan; I would rather walk five blocks (long ones) than pay for parking. Point is, I'm a man who loves saving money. And the Outlander is nearly the cheapest way you can get three rows of seats and space for seven people, with the exception of the Dodge Journey.

But after a week with the 2018 Outlander, I found my whole worldview changing. There are times when it doesn't pay to skimp &mdash... Read More