2015 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews

2015 Nissan 370 Z
Average based on 3 reviews

370z

by from OH on January 19, 2015

I bought the 370z for the stiling and performance. iOver the years I had 5 siver cars, this is the first red car.

Great sports car

by from on September 20, 2016

I have had a few z cars now, never any issues. Now I have the 2015 nismo 370. It's not as comfortable as the touring but the car is built to handle. The design interior and exterior is beautiful. I can compare it to the gtr with 130 less horse power. The way it down shifts, the sound and the feel inside the car is very similar to a gtr. In no way is it one, but very similar. The tech package adds some cool options too. I love this car. And very happy with my purchase.

My experience owning his car

by from on June 30, 2016

It's an awesome fast sports car in a good price range and packs a lot of punch! There are many options out there for customization as well. Only wish it came out with a louder stock exhaust.