1997 Nissan Altima

Not bad as car.

by from Florida, FL on August 8, 2017

My father bought this car in 2008, it was the first time I drove an automatic car and the driving experience was great. I can say it's a good car and if you wanna buy an old car, why not choosing it.

Uses car for Towing

This car runs forever

by from maryland on June 3, 2013

Owned one for 10 years, never had any trouble with it. Just do the oil, plugs, brake pads change when they are due and you will be fine.

owner

by from cincinnati on October 26, 2012

this one great little car I ve driven a car like this one they last a vry long time: I would by another one in a heart beat

My first car

by from Youngstown, OH on May 4, 2011

This car will always have value to me, it was my first car that I owned! My dad bought it for me when I was in highschool. Even though I traded it in, I still miss it. I want it back! The fuel economy was awesome and I think it's such a cute car. I wish I had never let mine go. ILYJ

Reliable and Dependable

by from FL on February 27, 2009

My 1997 Altima was the best car ever. It extremely reliable. My family has brought cars more up to date than mine and their cars are DEAD, BUT my Altima is still goind and in great shape as long as I keep up the minor maintanence. My car currently has 209,954 miles and still going strong. Recently I've had issues with CV Axles and a slight oil leak. I've had the oil leak fixed and will replace CV Axle soon. Other thn that, this car has been a blessing.

The car is built solid, it is a great car

by from Syracuse,NY on April 6, 2008

I drive the car 88 miles to and from work during the summer. I drive it 70 miles twice a week to school during fall annd spring semester and it is a great car.

Our Expert Review: 1997 Nissan Altima