2005 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2005 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2005 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2005 Nissan Altima

Altima 2005 my gem

My 2005 Altima S is a gem . I have 103,000 miles. Very low maintenance. Great pick up. Air radio still working this 17 year old car is the best

This car took a hit!!!!

I owned 2005 Nissan Altima got hit on 75S going approx 75mph. Car flew all around finally hitting dividing wall. Well tow truck took my car away buy police drove me on to work that day. Person that hit me made his way onto ambulance though. I miss that car.

Very dependable and holds value.

Purchased new back in 2005 and still runs great with 195000 miles on it. Survived Grandson learning to drive in it along with him owning it for 4 years. Now its back home and will continue driving it until it totally falls apart.

this is the most reliable car I have ever owned.

This is a bigger sedan. this car is more reliable than others. Since I found this car always bring me conmfort, Your shall enjoy a comfort driving also.

Reliable

Of all the cars I have ever owned,the Altima exceeds all I ever dreamed of in a car.Comfort and reliable.I would definitely recommend this car for anyone needing dependability.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

The car runs great and reliable. The car is well maintained.I had very few problems in the car which was battery and tires. I replaced all the tires and battery.

Very reliable

This car met all of my needs I’ve had it for two years and it has been good to me. I highly recommend quality motors!

2.4

what a waste

don't recommend at least this year of the car. apparently has a load of issues and whatever, I think 2004 and some of the later ones after are better.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car took me to work and back every single day I’m selling to upgrade for an SUV great car to have for Uber and Lyft

4.4

Very reliable car

This car only had one major issue in the two years I've owned it and it was only due to horrible potholes I had to drive over everyday. The issue was fixed, but other than that I had absolutely no problems with it. It is very reliable and comfortable.