2014 Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Altima?

Gets er done

by tdiddy from Southwest VA on Mon Feb 22 2016

Got 2014 altima model SV, 19000 mi used. In the past I had AWD SUV then a 6cyl sedan. This car performs well, I got this mostly because I am tall and 4cyl gas mileage as I now commute all over southwest Virginia and it does look sharp! I had to get tire chains due to weather, but you can get them for under 100$ (get the good low profile ones). Love it so far, speedy pick up and great gas mileage and it is roomy! I have no problems and have gotten nothing but compliments on it! Would definitely go this route again!

Altima Enthusiast

by T's Toy from Charlotte, NC on Fri Jan 31 2014

This is my 4th Nissan in 12 years...I love the reliability and the performance, as well as the fuel mileage. The only thing disappointing to me this time is that cruise control is not standard...I mean really? I remember when a/c's were an "option"...now they are standard. I had test drove the car around the block from the dealership in the rain, at night...Didn't realize til the next day on my way to work that there was not cruise control. Too late at that point...I was stuck with a car that I wouldn't be happy with....as I spend 10-20 hours a week driving. The dealership stepped up and had it installed...so...I'm back to being happy with my new car.

Altima

by Looking for comfort from New Hampshire on Fri Mar 14 2014

I recently upgraded from 2011 to 2014 Altima. The gas mileage increased substantially. The console design in the 2014 is much better than the 2011. Also the seats are more comfortable. Have only had the car one month but so far it is great. Reaching out for the best price was good because the dealers all find out what they are up against in pricing.

love my Altima 3.5SL

by elmo san diego from san Diego on Thu Jun 26 2014

I love this car. There are only a few negatives. Front passenger seat is not power. There is no power charger in back seat, and voice on navigation does not go below 5. Otherwise, besides these very minor things I love this car. Great powerful car. Gas mileage very good. I drove from San Diego to Oxnard though LA traffic and got 34.8 mph. SEATS are very comfortable. Beautiful lines on car.

Underated Car

by Satisfied 2014 Altima SL owner from Carleton Place , Ontario on Fri May 15 2015

First off, I am very pleased with our 2014 SL Altima. We drive 1000 KM per week and this car delivers the comfort, economy and performance we were looking for. I have been reading alot about the Altima's reliability rating and find it hard to believe that this car only receives a average rating. While we have only owned the car for 7 months, we have done well over a years driving in that span of time. We have had no issues at all. If i was to make any suggestion on how to improve it would be i wish it had Memory driver seats and "tilt down" side mirrors for when backing in to park. The voice input doesnt understand my voice when HVAC system is running at mid fan speed. No biggies for sure. Buy this car and you wont be disappointed!

Love my Cranberry! (A.K.A Altima)

by Altima Lover from Miami, FL on Sun Jun 29 2014

I love my 2014 Altima 2.5 SV with sport package! I have had this car for 10 months and I love it! The car has just under 16K and there are no issues with it. I get 530 miles per tank of gas!!! I average a combined MPG of 32. (City and hwy) I drive a mixture of both and am amazed that I can go two weeks with out filling up! The seats are comfortable (when adjusted right), the outside looks sporty (especially with the spoiler). My favorite features are the remote start, intelligent key, push to start button, sun roof, and many many more. My only complaint- I wish the SV came with leather!

Nice looking and performing car.

by furbur from calif. on Sat Mar 01 2014

Great car. Only 2 things I would change. The iterior fabric especially on the doors shows every piece of lint and dust, would have made it vinyl. Also you can't see the trunk when backing up so hard to just distance between cars.

Value of product is above expectations.

by Par4tks from Sebring, FL on Thu Dec 26 2013

I took my first trip in my 2.5SL AND WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH COMFORT and with the way the auto handled. What was most surprising was the road mileage. The salesman and the sticker said 38 mpg on highway driving. We drove with the cruise control at 65 mph and our mileage was a shocking 43.5 mpg. We are extremely pleased with the cars handling, very responsive to the touch.

Excellent product

by Bridge from Laguna Beach on Tue Mar 19 2019

Well made mid size car with plenty of leg room and comfortable seats. Very good gas mileage comparable to hybrid. Smooth and powerful 4cyl engine leaves most other cars in the dust. I've owned it for over 5yrs with no problems.

BEST CAR IN CLASS, SO WE BOUGHT 2!

by Bubbles from North Brunswick, New Jersey on Fri Nov 22 2013

Incredible car for the price! It far surpassed any of our expectations in every possible category....Handles like a gem...Purchased one for my husband and one for me..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22

Our Take on the 2014 Nissan Altima

Editor’s note: This review was written in June 2012 about the 2013 Nissan Altima. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

With the 2013 Altima’s redesign, Nissan stays true to the car’s sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan’s U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered... Read More