2014 Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

2014 Nissan Altima

4.5

Have You Driven the 2014 Nissan Altima?

So happy with our purchase

by Nissan Lover Now from Muskego, WI on Mon Mar 10 2014

We considered Nissan like most of the makes available in the Milwaukee area. Eventually we were under a time constraint as we wanted a new car to use for a trip to Florida. We settled on the Altima S based upon my review stars given (all 5's). We never owned a Nissan prior to this purchase. We just got back from a 4000 mile trip lasting 3 weeks. The car performed exceptionally. We averaged 34 mpg. The "gravity seats" were not just some fancy name for an adjustable seats, but really added comfort to a long trip. We exited the car after driving 8 hours with no backaches. We love the car.

Gets er done

by tdiddy from Southwest VA on Mon Feb 22 2016

Got 2014 altima model SV, 19000 mi used. In the past I had AWD SUV then a 6cyl sedan. This car performs well, I got this mostly because I am tall and 4cyl gas mileage as I now commute all over southwest Virginia and it does look sharp! I had to get tire chains due to weather, but you can get them for under 100$ (get the good low profile ones). Love it so far, speedy pick up and great gas mileage and it is roomy! I have no problems and have gotten nothing but compliments on it! Would definitely go this route again!

Altima Enthusiast

by T's Toy from Charlotte, NC on Fri Jan 31 2014

This is my 4th Nissan in 12 years...I love the reliability and the performance, as well as the fuel mileage. The only thing disappointing to me this time is that cruise control is not standard...I mean really? I remember when a/c's were an "option"...now they are standard. I had test drove the car around the block from the dealership in the rain, at night...Didn't realize til the next day on my way to work that there was not cruise control. Too late at that point...I was stuck with a car that I wouldn't be happy with....as I spend 10-20 hours a week driving. The dealership stepped up and had it installed...so...I'm back to being happy with my new car.

Altima

by Looking for comfort from New Hampshire on Fri Mar 14 2014

I recently upgraded from 2011 to 2014 Altima. The gas mileage increased substantially. The console design in the 2014 is much better than the 2011. Also the seats are more comfortable. Have only had the car one month but so far it is great. Reaching out for the best price was good because the dealers all find out what they are up against in pricing.

2014 Altima SV

by First time car buyer from Texas on Fri Apr 18 2014

Have had this car only 3 weeks now but so far I love it... Very comfortable, love all of the displays on dash, gas milage is great for a car this size , trunk is huge larger than my moms SUV space. I am very pleased with this vehicle and all of the amenities for the price great value

love my Altima 3.5SL

by elmo san diego from san Diego on Thu Jun 26 2014

I love this car. There are only a few negatives. Front passenger seat is not power. There is no power charger in back seat, and voice on navigation does not go below 5. Otherwise, besides these very minor things I love this car. Great powerful car. Gas mileage very good. I drove from San Diego to Oxnard though LA traffic and got 34.8 mph. SEATS are very comfortable. Beautiful lines on car.

Love my Cranberry! (A.K.A Altima)

by Altima Lover from Miami, FL on Sun Jun 29 2014

I love my 2014 Altima 2.5 SV with sport package! I have had this car for 10 months and I love it! The car has just under 16K and there are no issues with it. I get 530 miles per tank of gas!!! I average a combined MPG of 32. (City and hwy) I drive a mixture of both and am amazed that I can go two weeks with out filling up! The seats are comfortable (when adjusted right), the outside looks sporty (especially with the spoiler). My favorite features are the remote start, intelligent key, push to start button, sun roof, and many many more. My only complaint- I wish the SV came with leather!

Nice looking and performing car.

by furbur from calif. on Sat Mar 01 2014

Great car. Only 2 things I would change. The iterior fabric especially on the doors shows every piece of lint and dust, would have made it vinyl. Also you can't see the trunk when backing up so hard to just distance between cars.

Underated Car

by Satisfied 2014 Altima SL owner from Carleton Place , Ontario on Fri May 15 2015

First off, I am very pleased with our 2014 SL Altima. We drive 1000 KM per week and this car delivers the comfort, economy and performance we were looking for. I have been reading alot about the Altima's reliability rating and find it hard to believe that this car only receives a average rating. While we have only owned the car for 7 months, we have done well over a years driving in that span of time. We have had no issues at all. If i was to make any suggestion on how to improve it would be i wish it had Memory driver seats and "tilt down" side mirrors for when backing in to park. The voice input doesnt understand my voice when HVAC system is running at mid fan speed. No biggies for sure. Buy this car and you wont be disappointed!

Best car we have ever owned yet

by Joe from El Paso, Texas on Wed Apr 01 2015

We have owned our 2014 Altima S for almost a year now and have 11,000 miles on it. To this date we have had no real problems with it. The ride is comfortable the acceleration is adequate for a 4-Cyl. engine. The interior is fantastic I love the controls on the steering wheel and I love the fact that it has Bluetooth. The cruise control is very good adapting very well to hills and to flat areas as well. The trunk space is great quite large for the size of the car. Everything that we wanted in a car is on or in the Altima. The gas mileage for the Altima is outstanding getting around 27 in the city and about 38 to 39 on the road that is a real asset. One thing that I wish they would have done was put fold away outside mirrors on the Altima S sometimes it helps when parking. The only minor hiccup that we have seen so far is the passenger air bag light It seems to come on sometimes when there is a passenger in the seat going to take it to the dealer to see what they can do about it. Otherwise it is by far the best car that we have purchased to this date.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19

Our Take on the 2014 Nissan Altima

Editor's note: This review was written in June 2012 about the 2013 Nissan Altima. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

With the 2013 Altima's redesign, Nissan stays true to the car's sporty identity and adds to its appeal with impressive EPA-estimated gas mileage and available high-tech features.

I spent a day driving the Altima near Nissan's U.S. headquarters in Franklin, Tenn. The 2013 Altima starts at $22,280 (including a $780 destination charge). I tested both the midlevel 2.5 SV four-cylinder sedan, which starts at $24,880, and the V-6-powered 3.5 SV, which starts at $28,560. To... Read More