2020 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2020 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2020 Nissan Altima

My third Altima , love this May del of Nissan

This model meets all my requirements of style comfort and reliability , as have the two Altima’s we have owned in the past . Would buy another, in the future !

4.1

Not worth what I paid and expected

I think for 20k which I paid, this car should be more durable. The tail pipe fell down and I had to get that fixed as well it sounds like my dashboard vibrates!! The engine is not as quiet as I would like either! I had it looked at and the mechanic said that is just how the Nissian Altima sounds. Wish I would have bought something else with that 20k!! The exterior and interior look nice but the car is cheap when it comes to durability and engine sound.

This car is fantastic!

This car has everything I wanted in a new vehicle and more. I love its sporty styling and comfortable interior. I love the screen size and backup camera size. They're both perfect compared to other cars I test drove. I get compliments on my car ALL the time!

Back Home In My Altima

Having an Altima between 2006 - 2012 than a break for eight years with another fine Nissan, a Juke, it's good to be back home in my new 2020 Altima.

Most Reliable Car To Be My First

This car is everything and more i love the space interior and exterior colors and designs. The gas last and does not take much to fill.

Most tech filled car I have owned

This car is a great fit for me great to drive, seats are very comfortable handles great fuel efficient. Great car for a road trip drove it to Washington D.C. and back love the many tech items love the automatic high beam option. Has Apple car play .

1.3

WATER DAMAGED BAD SALE

this car was mis represented at sale, no text drive provided, not even allowed to sit in the car, only after drove the car to auto service center I was informed that the car had sustained water damaged I returned the car was was told the contract wouldn't be cancelled or refund my downpayment even with auto ins. cancelled,only had the car one week

First time buying a New Car

Drove off lot with 13 miles on my car, rides so smooth! Sound system is ok, I’m just used to bass booming loud but it has a good factory system ! I love my new car and couldn’t believe I was actually buying a brand new car first time ever ! Drive off smiling from ear to ear and worry free ! Thank you so much

Comfortable and gas saving

I’ve owned an Altima before, and recently was driving a Chevy Tahoe. I have a commute to work and gas prices were not my friend. I decided to go back to an altima. I’m so beyond happy with this model. It’s comfortable, sleek, has amazing features, and the mpg is amazing!

Good car

Good car. Nissan is a nice car company and I have enjoyed all of my Nissan Altima’s that I have purchased. Happy customer. I will continue to drive Nissan cars