2020 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2020 Nissan Altima
4.0

Good Car, Minor System Issues

I’ve own a 2020 Altima (under 30k miles) for a few months now, its my daily commuter, and I’ve made certain to take care of any issues and required maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations. One thing I can say for certain about the 2020 Altima is that its definitely a good car for long to medium distance commuting. It gets above 30 mpg, has a Continuously Variable Transmission which makes keeping high speeds while traveling up hill far less intensive on the engine itself, and it makes for a smooth ride as you can’t even feel it shift unlike conventional geared transmissions. It has good handling, blindspots are not as terrible as I have seen, and the adjustments to seating and music give you just enough variety to let you feel at home without bogging you down with too many options. Those are the good parts. One problem out of a very small number of negatives is the Apple CarPlay. I am not certain if this is a natural thing with Apple CarPlay, but its not entirely reliable. Some days you need to turn the car off and on again to get it to work, or maybe your steering wheel buttons don’t work, or the standard Altima music bar sticks on top of CarPlay, or maybe for an entire day music plays out of only your back passenger speaker. The problems happen just frequently enough that when I drive a car with a much simpler music player, I find myself relieved. Now I like CarPlay. It allows me to use Google Maps in a very simple manner, and selecting music as well is not too difficult. I just wish it were more reliable

My third Altima , love this May del of Nissan

This model meets all my requirements of style comfort and reliability , as have the two Altima’s we have owned in the past . Would buy another, in the future !

4.1

Not worth what I paid and expected

I think for 20k which I paid, this car should be more durable. The tail pipe fell down and I had to get that fixed as well it sounds like my dashboard vibrates!! The engine is not as quiet as I would like either! I had it looked at and the mechanic said that is just how the Nissian Altima sounds. Wish I would have bought something else with that 20k!! The exterior and interior look nice but the car is cheap when it comes to durability and engine sound.

This car is fantastic!

This car has everything I wanted in a new vehicle and more. I love its sporty styling and comfortable interior. I love the screen size and backup camera size. They're both perfect compared to other cars I test drove. I get compliments on my car ALL the time!

Back Home In My Altima

Having an Altima between 2006 - 2012 than a break for eight years with another fine Nissan, a Juke, it's good to be back home in my new 2020 Altima.

Most Reliable Car To Be My First

This car is everything and more i love the space interior and exterior colors and designs. The gas last and does not take much to fill.

Most tech filled car I have owned

This car is a great fit for me great to drive, seats are very comfortable handles great fuel efficient. Great car for a road trip drove it to Washington D.C. and back love the many tech items love the automatic high beam option. Has Apple car play .

1.3

WATER DAMAGED BAD SALE

this car was mis represented at sale, no text drive provided, not even allowed to sit in the car, only after drove the car to auto service center I was informed that the car had sustained water damaged I returned the car was was told the contract wouldn't be cancelled or refund my downpayment even with auto ins. cancelled,only had the car one week

First time buying a New Car

Drove off lot with 13 miles on my car, rides so smooth! Sound system is ok, I’m just used to bass booming loud but it has a good factory system ! I love my new car and couldn’t believe I was actually buying a brand new car first time ever ! Drive off smiling from ear to ear and worry free ! Thank you so much

Comfortable and gas saving

I’ve owned an Altima before, and recently was driving a Chevy Tahoe. I have a commute to work and gas prices were not my friend. I decided to go back to an altima. I’m so beyond happy with this model. It’s comfortable, sleek, has amazing features, and the mpg is amazing!