2021 Nissan Altima consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Altima Nissan
Explore the 2021 Nissan Altima
Shop the 2021 Nissan Altima

Sporty comfort

Altima is fun to drive, great handling and responsiveness. Gas mileage is very good, 30+mpg in town, 35 hiway. Love the way the car looks!

Nissan rocks

My last 3 vehicles have been Nissans. My two previous were identical Frontiers which I had zero problems with. This 2021 Altima is as good a value for the dollar that I could find. The staff is outstanding and the vehicle is even better.

First car I’ve ever owned that is smarter than me!

5/28/21 I traded my limited edition 4wd gas chugging Ford explorer in for a gas saver. I chose the burnt orange color to match the orange stitching that was in all the SRs I saw. It’s beautiful and glittery. The seats are so comfy. The steering wheel has paddle shifters like a race car. It accelerates so well and passing cars in a 1/8 mile passing zone is a breeze. The blind spot warning feature is so awesome. Backup camera is a beautiful image. If I hit the white line, the car asks me if I need a coffee break. If a car is stopping in front of me but I don’t slow down, It slows me down itself. No rear ending anybody in an Altima sr that’s for sure. I went from putting $20-$25 a day in my tank to filling up one a week! I’m excited and eager to see what else she can do !!

4.0

Bad paint

The car has a horrible paint job on it and the dealer is blaming on the manufacture. And refuses to do anything to help fix the car

This is my third Altima Car.

It is a car with the power of a bigger car, but the economy of a small car. The look of the car is amazing.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

I previously owned a 2015 Altima and it was time to upgrade. I love the Altima so much I bought another one. It has plenty of leg room for my tall husband.

Altima is the most reliable car!

Altima rides smoothly is very spacious and has ample trunk space. My passengers are always amazed how much I can fit into the trunk, I get compliments on how spacious the back seats are. I am very happy with my purchases at Thoroughbred Nissan!

Best Car Ever!

This car had everything I needed. It is very roomy and sleek. Everyone love my car! Also the sales people, managers and front desk clerk are super nice. We truly felt appreciate at modern Nissan in Concord, NC. Thank you to Gil, Michael, and Pierre for making my dream come true.

Ah-mazing car!!!

Exceptional quality and standards as always from Nissan. Fourth Nissan I’ve owned and I don’t regret any of them. I will always go back to Nissan.

Best purchase I ever made.

The new 2021 Altima is a game changer. safety and style are on point! Smoother drive, less noise inside of the vehicle from the outside. love this car.