2006 Armada

2006 Nissan Armada

2006 Nissan Armada

Have you driven the 2006 Nissan Armada?

Love this car!!!

by New Momma to Be from Orange County, NY on Fri Apr 02 2010

Seriously there is NOTHIGN bad about this car besides the gas mileage. The seats are comfy, there is plenty of room, cup holders, the works! We bought the LE version and with the DVD Player and In Dash GPS it is awesome. Comfortably seats 8 with elbow and leg room! Also when you drive it it's as if you're floating on air. Any bumps in the road or potholes are pretty much non existent.

Best SUV on the Market

by SanchezFam from Bakersfield,Ca on Sun Feb 05 2012

This is BY FAR the best chice we have ever made! Very roomy! Perfect SUV. If u are thinking of buying one,do so,you WILL NOT regret it! BUT BUT BUT! Do not put bigger rims on it. I bought ours used and it came with 22"s. them 22"s suck the gas pretty good,and dents the comfort abit. keep stock rims.

Excellent for big family.

by emaromatic from New Jersey on Sat Sep 19 2009

I drive this car since March/2009,06 with 54300 miles,perfect for my family.I agree with EPA Fuel Economy,but still the Armada LE is the most reliable car I've owned.

THE BEST FAMILY RIG OUT THERE

by The Big Shizzle from Oregon on Sun May 06 2007

After being a mini van mom for 12 years we decided to move into a SUV; not only did our family grow, but we were in a horrible car accident that totaled our van. We shopped for 3 months before purchasing. We rented cars or SUV we were interested in and did so much research. I ended up choosing between a Sequoia or Armada. The Armada won over power, and interior space provided. We love our car. We travel all over and take our kids. We have 2 DVD's and awesome sound system. It is a beautiful vehical and 2 years later I am so happy with my decision.

Most reliable car I've drived

by emaromatic from New Jersey on Mon Sep 19 2011

Reliable,comfortable,good accelaration,fast respond on road condition specialy on 4x4 when its wet there,mine fit for 7 passenger,hopefuly nissan can improve fuel miliage,even just a little bit,its worth the money I paid for.I bought pre-owned,I wish I can get the new ones.

great SUV

by Armada owner from Page, AZ on Mon Jan 02 2012

I have bought this car for about 1.5 months now, I bought it used, so there are some minor problem such as, small dense, spot on seats and door doesn't shut perfectly and I had to get new battery for it, but I like it so far, plenty of power, pretty roomy, we pull a trailer with three 4-wheeler on and it still have plenty of power. I like it. no major problem yet.

Uses car for Off-roading

HIGHLY recommend an Armada!

by Nissan fans from Kansas from Paola, Kansas on Sat Nov 15 2008

Best vehicle we've ever owned! So comfortable, very roomy, went with the quad captains seats. LOVE IT!

This is a great vehicle

by truck lover from Ga on Wed May 17 2006

this is a great vehicle. we went in a sharp curve at 40 mph and didnt even lean and all nissans last we have a 95 maxima with over 240,000 miles and hhavent replaced nothing but the battery

Better than a YukonXL Denali

by Riga412 from Bozeman, MT on Wed Oct 04 2006

I have owned a variety of vehicles and this Armada LE 4x4 is great. The adjustable accelerator/brake pedals is a wonderful option. The handling is very good with a bit of body roll and power steering that needs a bit more power assist. But road feel is excellent and the braking problem seems to have been solved. If you think the Yukon XL has interior space, try the Armada. All passengers can ride comfortably. Only kids should be in the 3rd row. It looks rugged and strong and the doors close with a nice, solid sound.

Great Vacation Vehicle

by Major Kurt from San Antonio Texas on Thu Sep 21 2006

We have taken the Armada on two extended summer vacations, towing our large popup trailer both times. Towing is smooth, with plenty of power in the mountains. Unhitched, the high ground clearance and 4X4 handled rocky mountain roads and soft sand as well as or better than more rugged 4x4 vehicles. The anti-slip technology is great on rainy days--I have tried several times to spin my wheels when starting off on a wet road, and the Armada won't let me do it. Great vehicle for camping/towing--but not good just as a "mom-mobile". I can't imagine why anyone would buy one just to cart the kids around town--the gas mileage is as bad as our old Suburban, but of course that's not why we bought it. We had several minor problems with interior items and a brake system recall, but the dealer corrected these promptly. My only design beef is that the fuel tank is only 28 gallons--the engineers need to rethink that for a beefy tow vehicle! Sometimes we'd like to cross a large expanse of desert without having to gas up in the middle for $4 a gallon. All in all, I'd highly recommend an Armada for an outdoor enthusiast. Please note that I am not affliated with Nissan in any way (this is my first), just a teacher who loves his summer vacations in the outdoors.

1 2