2006 Nissan Armada

Love this car!!!

by from Orange County, NY on April 2, 2010

Seriously there is NOTHIGN bad about this car besides the gas mileage. The seats are comfy, there is plenty of room, cup holders, the works! We bought the LE version and with the DVD Player and In Dash GPS it is awesome. Comfortably seats 8 with elbow and leg room! Also when you drive it it's as if you're floating on air. Any bumps in the road or potholes are pretty much non existent.

Best SUV on the Market

by from Bakersfield,Ca on February 5, 2012

This is BY FAR the best chice we have ever made! Very roomy! Perfect SUV. If u are thinking of buying one,do so,you WILL NOT regret it! BUT BUT BUT! Do not put bigger rims on it. I bought ours used and it came with 22"s. them 22"s suck the gas pretty good,and dents the comfort abit. keep stock rims.

Excellent for big family.

by from New Jersey on September 19, 2009

I drive this car since March/2009,06 with 54300 miles,perfect for my family.I agree with EPA Fuel Economy,but still the Armada LE is the most reliable car I've owned.

THE BEST FAMILY RIG OUT THERE

by from Oregon on May 6, 2007

After being a mini van mom for 12 years we decided to move into a SUV; not only did our family grow, but we were in a horrible car accident that totaled our van. We shopped for 3 months before purchasing. We rented cars or SUV we were interested in and did so much research. I ended up choosing between a Sequoia or Armada. The Armada won over power, and interior space provided. We love our car. We travel all over and take our kids. We have 2 DVD's and awesome sound system. It is a beautiful vehical and 2 years later I am so happy with my decision.

Most reliable car I've drived

by from New Jersey on September 19, 2011

Reliable,comfortable,good accelaration,fast respond on road condition specialy on 4x4 when its wet there,mine fit for 7 passenger,hopefuly nissan can improve fuel miliage,even just a little bit,its worth the money I paid for.I bought pre-owned,I wish I can get the new ones.

great SUV

by from Page, AZ on January 2, 2012

I have bought this car for about 1.5 months now, I bought it used, so there are some minor problem such as, small dense, spot on seats and door doesn't shut perfectly and I had to get new battery for it, but I like it so far, plenty of power, pretty roomy, we pull a trailer with three 4-wheeler on and it still have plenty of power. I like it. no major problem yet.

Uses car for Off-roading

HIGHLY recommend an Armada!

by from Paola, Kansas on November 15, 2008

Best vehicle we've ever owned! So comfortable, very roomy, went with the quad captains seats. LOVE IT!

Better than a YukonXL Denali

by from Bozeman, MT on October 4, 2006

I have owned a variety of vehicles and this Armada LE 4x4 is great. The adjustable accelerator/brake pedals is a wonderful option. The handling is very good with a bit of body roll and power steering that needs a bit more power assist. But road feel is excellent and the braking problem seems to have been solved. If you think the Yukon XL has interior space, try the Armada. All passengers can ride comfortably. Only kids should be in the 3rd row. It looks rugged and strong and the doors close with a nice, solid sound.

This is a great vehicle

by from Ga on May 17, 2006

this is a great vehicle. we went in a sharp curve at 40 mph and didnt even lean and all nissans last we have a 95 maxima with over 240,000 miles and hhavent replaced nothing but the battery

biggest thing I have owned

by from kingston ontario Canada on August 27, 2006

Love the truck it's big comfortable smooth it will really tow a load I tow a 28ft bayliner with it with no problem, wind does affect it of course, hence the 4star handling rating, Nissan needs to do some work on the plastic interior not very durable my german shepherd has marked it with his nails where as my GMC truck held up very well in that department, The other problem is brakes, 13000 km and the front rotors are toast, I would recommend the extended warrenty if buying this vehicle, but if you want looks and questions , room, comfort , and high gas bills this is the vehicle for you, at least it uses regular gas.

Similar Models