2009 Nissan Armada

Great for the Family!

by from Nebraska on November 11, 2011

Prior to the arrival of baby #2, we decided to get something with more features and a bit larger than our Pilot. Thought we had settled on the Infiniti QX56 until we spotted this silver LE on the Infinti lot. Driving it was almost identical and it seemed to have all the same toys. Plus it was $8,000 less than the QX. We have had it for about a month and love it. The navigation and bluetooth are easy to use, the front and rear sonar is awesome when pulling in and out of our smallish garage, the seats are super comfortable, love the heated steering wheel, and it has plenty of passing power. The only negatives I can think of are the fuel economy, and getting the child safety seat in and out of it isn't as easy as the Pilot. The safety hook is impossible to get at if the third row seat is folded down and you have a lot of stuff in the back. All in all, I'm glad we found this before we spent the extra cash on the Infiniti.

City Life

by from DC on July 27, 2011

I love my Armada. I have a black 2009 SE trim. I'm tall and I could sit in the back seat comfortably with the front seat reclined. Its beautiful on the highway.(As far as gas is concernd) But if your looking for a fuel efficient vehicle, This is NOT for you!

Most reliable car ive owned

by from Rapid city south dakota on July 12, 2017

This car met all of my needs and exactly what i was looking for as to being reliable for me and my family. It has extra room and seating as well which is always a plus with a big family

Similar Models