2010 Armada

2010 Nissan Armada

2010 Nissan Armada

Have You Driven the 2010 Nissan Armada?

Great,Great,Great!!!!!!

by armadaman from Paragould on Thu Oct 28 2010

Ok, I will start by saying this. I have owned Ford and Chevy's and I am not trying to tell you that you dont need to buy a Nissan because I am not a hardcore Nissan fan. I am, however, and very picky shopper when it comes to dropping $40-$50,000 on a new vehicle. I drove the Tahoe, the Expedition, and the Sequoia and lastly the Nissan Armada. I cannot tell you enough great things about this vehicle. I will tell you some bad, also. The bad though comes with the territory. This Armada is powerful, sexy, and more roomy than any other SUV out there. This Armada is built for the big family that likes to travel, play outdoors, and take everything but the kitchen sink with them. Starting with power. It has the largest towing capacity in its class. This is no lie. Our family enjoys the lake. We pull ski boats and pontoons every weekend. This SUV pulls them without hesitation and I can still lay down a pass on another car at 70 mph and the engine doesnt even hiccup. As for gas mileage. No, its not the greatest and no, its not the worst. If you want a big engine that can pull just about anything your gonna have to give up something and that is fuel mileage. I will not complain about fuel over performance. Performance is everything in my book. So if you want 30-40 mpg out of a vehicle I would suggest compact cars. If you love raw power and extreme performance from a factory engine then this engine is a must have. The handling is superior on this SUV. It will float through corners and sharp turns with no creeping. The only thing I notice is a not so gentle ride. It can be a bit bumpy, or truck like. Not bad enough though to not purchase. Just letting it be known so it doesnt surprise you. Interior awesome. User friendly controls within reach. Styling is way above average for a base models. Interior very much impressed me. My model is cloth (a personal preference) and the doors and steering wheel are leather wrapped. These Armadas have serious amounts of storage. Just look for yourself I cant explain it all! So I will shut up already. If you want power, loads of room for the family and all their stuff, and a brand known for quality and reliabilty, you cannot go wrong with this vehicle. A+++++++

Nissan Armada

by SUV enthusiast from Columbia Tenn on Thu Apr 28 2011

Great vehicle!! Gas mileage stinks, but that's not why I bought it. You can haul the whole family in comfort and luxury. I got the Platinum version which has everything but the kitchen sink. This is without a doubt a fine vehicle with no problems so far. If your looking for gas mileage in a huge and powerful vehicle, look for something else, otherwise you can't go wrong with this one. It will tow anything you want to tow.

truck with a dont !@#$ with me attitude

by bignoizz from mount vernon ,ny on Mon Dec 19 2011

I love the senses...yes fuel mileage is horrible..so purchase a crv if its too much to handle..this truck is comfortable, reliable, powerful and easy to drive ..engine exhaust note..love it!!!!! It isn't perfect but this truck is a workhorse with macho looks to boot..

Am impessed

by kwag from Dallas on Tue Oct 04 2011

We have 5 vehicles plus the Armada at our beach house. One of the 5 is an 09 Infiniti QX56. Can't tell the difference between the two except for the fluff in the QX. The Armada is undervalued IMO.

Great full size SUV

by charger1213 from Spokane, WA on Sun Oct 24 2010

Purchased the Armada after considering the GM products, Tahoe, Yukon, and Toyota Sequoia. All of them have posh/nice interiors, but the Armada had the nicest interior of all. Considerably more legroom in the second row than the GM vehicles. It can tow more than its competitors. The Toyota is considerably more money for the same amount of vehicle. I own a 2008 Tundra limited, so have a great way to compare. The GM's, even the Denali, didn't do it for me. The one downside of the Armada is it's mileage. Slightly the worst of the group. If you can afford these rigs, not sure if that will make much difference though.

LOVE this truck

by mom of three from mass from norfolk ma on Sat Feb 14 2015

This truck is great for everything its the i can do and handle everything that comes my way SUV . with 3 kids and a 27' camper weighing in at 6500lbs. This thing laughs at it and the room inside is great kids all have their own space. Keeping this untill i cant drive it anymore. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love My Armada

by Nissan Lover from Houston, TX on Mon Jan 30 2012

This is my 4th Nissan and I absolutely LOVE THIS TRUCK!! It's so big and roomy. My kids jump around in it like it's a play bus. It's exactly what I was looking for...spacious, stylish and POWERFUL. I plan on keeping this one for a while.

Best SUV i've owned

by Armada Lover from Columbia, SC on Sat Jan 27 2018

I absolutely LOVE my Nissan Armada Platinum. It is very comfortable, with plenty of leg room for front and rear passengers. It has amazing power for such a large SUV. Ive towed with it a few times too....and my gosh it'll tow! Absolutely love this truck!

Great vehicle to take on a trip

by RobSports812 on Wed Mar 14 2018

Bought it and took it non a trip to Sanabel Island from Oh. Comfortable ride and interior. Great truck to drive around in carpooling kids to school and sports

Great family and hobby 4X4 SUV.

by Kendra from Powell, Oh on Fri Feb 09 2018

I think has been very reliable and practical. We love it so much for the past 8 years we bought a new one just like it.

1 2

Our Take on the 2010 Nissan Armada

During my two-week test drive of the 2010 Nissan Armada, I liked almost everything about the full-size SUV. However, I'll never buy one - not until its gas mileage improves. The Armada's whoop-de-don't fuel economy numbers are 12/18 mpg city/highway; they're underwhelming, to say the least.

With those mileage numbers, I had to fill the Armada's gas tank a lot, and I ended up paying more than $60 each time I filled it up. Like many large family-haulers, the Armada is a gas-guzzler, and I simply cannot own a car that likes gas as much as the Armada does. With that said, I'll step off my soapbox long enough to tell you that if gas-guzzling doesn't keep you up at night, this car is great.

The Armada's V-8... Read More