2010 Nissan Armada

Most reliable car

by from Denver, CO on July 19, 2017

Excellent car. Great exterior and interior. Awesome SUV for transporting family. Very recommend. Big and safe.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love the Armada

by from Chanhassen, MN on March 23, 2017

We love our 2010 Nissan Armada Platinum. Great styling and comfort for 8 people. Great Towing SUV.

LOVE this truck

by from norfolk ma on February 14, 2015

This truck is great for everything its the i can do and handle everything that comes my way SUV . with 3 kids and a 27' camper weighing in at 6500lbs. This thing laughs at it and the room inside is great kids all have their own space. Keeping this untill i cant drive it anymore. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love it!!

by from Boston on February 11, 2013

Excellent vehicle! Tons of space, power, comfort...and it simply drove out of 30 plus inches of snow this past blizzard!!!

Beautiful comfortable car

by from Cherry Hill, NJ on December 9, 2012

love everything but the gas mileage.....cant wait for snow to try out my 4WD...if anything like my previous nissan xterra, this will be a ball to drive

I Love My Armada

by from Houston, TX on January 30, 2012

This is my 4th Nissan and I absolutely LOVE THIS TRUCK!! It's so big and roomy. My kids jump around in it like it's a play bus. It's exactly what I was looking for...spacious, stylish and POWERFUL. I plan on keeping this one for a while.

truck with a dont !@#$ with me attitude

by from mount vernon ,ny on December 19, 2011

I love the senses...yes fuel mileage is horrible..so purchase a crv if its too much to handle..this truck is comfortable, reliable, powerful and easy to drive ..engine exhaust note..love it!!!!! It isn't perfect but this truck is a workhorse with macho looks to boot..

Am impessed

by from Dallas on October 4, 2011

We have 5 vehicles plus the Armada at our beach house. One of the 5 is an 09 Infiniti QX56. Can't tell the difference between the two except for the fluff in the QX. The Armada is undervalued IMO.

Nissan Armada

by from Columbia Tenn on April 28, 2011

Great vehicle!! Gas mileage stinks, but that's not why I bought it. You can haul the whole family in comfort and luxury. I got the Platinum version which has everything but the kitchen sink. This is without a doubt a fine vehicle with no problems so far. If your looking for gas mileage in a huge and powerful vehicle, look for something else, otherwise you can't go wrong with this one. It will tow anything you want to tow.

NISSAN - PERFORMANCE & VALUE!!!

by from Madison, MS on January 17, 2011

This is an unbelievable vehicle for the money. We will never be without a Nissan Armada in our family!!!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Nissan Armada