2013 Armada

4.5 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

I did what you are doing now...

by Chris from Akron, OH on January 22, 2014

For several months, I did what you are doing right now - Researching, Comparing, Reading Reviews. Afterwards, I bought a 2013 Armada with the Platinum Reserve Package. So I will naturally feel good about my purchase. But here?s what my experience has been thus far: This model is a fantastic value and comparable to its Infinity cousin. The amazingly spacious interior is a mobile living room, including plush leather, fatigue reducing seat design, TV's w/ wireless headphones, heated front and second row captain?s chairs, a user friendly Navigation/IPod/XM, along with heated steering wheel and easy third row access with the touch of a finger. The third row lays down with the push of a button. But even with it up, you'll find ample room & storage behind the third row and elsewhere to put everyday items. The exterior is both classy and sporty. The blacked out chrome on this package is a great look. It handles very well. Good pickup when needed. Very smooth ride at cruising speeds. But I'm also able to feel the road, which I tend to prefer over something that just floats. You sit high above the road and feel very much in control. You'll notice it will take a bit more brake pressure to a stop, but you get used to it. The front and rear sensors are a great asset when parking. Gas Mileage is what you would guess. It will guzzle, especially in the city. Highway is a bit more efficient and digestible. I tend to fill it up at half or quarter tank just to curb the fill up costs. But you don't get this car for the gas mileage. After almost a month, I love ours more and more. I feel this model Armada is even nicer than some of its more expensive counterparts. You'll be King of the Road and your family will be in the lap of luxury. I see an awful lot of used Suburbans, Tahoes, & Yukons. But you won?t see many used Armada?s. I assume because the people who bought them still own them?for a reason. I?m convinced you won't find a nicer full size SUV at this price. I hope this helps! Thanks.

Finally got my dream car

by PerryFam from Glastonbury, CT on July 13, 2016

I finally broke down and got my dream car a 2013 Nissan Armada Platinum. It looks and runs great. I traded in my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali with 128000 miles. The only issue I'm having is the driver's seat squeaks and I will have the dealer look at it during service time. I was finding myself at the pump a lot using regular gas so I upgraded to premium and don't seem to go as often. Since the Denali required premium gas I don't see that much of a difference at the pump. The DVD in the headrests are awesome and my kids ages 18 months and 13 years can enjoy their own movies, electronics, etc. without interfering with each other.

2013 Armada Review

by 2013 Armada from Seattle on May 29, 2013

I bought a 2013 Armada Platinum. It is comfortable, has plenty of power, tows great and has all the features you could want. The gas mileage is half what is advertised, both on gas and E85, city and highway. If you don't care about $100 a week for fuel, buy it. Everything else about it is great.

Does not recommend this car!!

Big Truck, Big Value

by ILUVCATS from York, PA on July 6, 2013

Purchased the Armada Platinum Reserve and so far, it has lived up to its billing as a large, comfortable, capable vehicle. Its roomy interior is enhanced by the Reserve trim's two toned leather seating throughout. The exterior still has the looks of a Pathfinder just scaled up a bit. If one remembers its a truck and not a car, you can get reasonable gas mileage by simply not flooring the pedal from a dead stop. Once you get this beast up to speed, set the cruise control, relax and enjoy. I would recommend not letting the fuel gauge get much below 1/4 tank or at most 1/2 because it has a large gas tank (28 gals) and filling up from near empty will be painful. All in all, a large but comfortable vehicle designed to haul just about anything you can think of by either carrying it or towing. More than a match for others in its price range. If you're looking for great gas mileage, look elsewhere. If you want a really nice SUV that will earn its keep, this is the one.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Solid Family Vehicle!

by Roberto Ramos-Figueroa from TX on March 27, 2017

I being looking for a spacious SUV for the entire family for long distance trips and the Armada satisfied all my needs. The Armada has plenty of power to take you anywhere with ease including going off road. It is roomy and it got a Bose sound system that will give you goose bumps!

Very comfortable ride. It's a SUV not sports car

by '13Armada on July 9, 2017

Love the comfortable ride and plenty of legroom. 3rd row seating is up off the floor compared to other SUVs that make your knees feel like they are in your chest.

Perfectly suited for me and mine.

by Tank operator " Neka" from Alvaton , KY on October 30, 2017

I demand space at all times. In my new Armada space is the major feature. From the four wheel drive to the full 2nd and 3rd row seats to the humungous DVD screen , I love it!! I knew finding a used car with low mileage would be tough, but auto world did it!!! Looks great drives great !!

Most Comfortable Family Hauler I've ever owned

by lgray from Clarksville, TN on December 22, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom throughout the whole SUV, good size 3rd row seat that folds flat into the trunk area. Space galore for road trips and all the gear of your family plus pets! The ride is smooth and boasts plenty of power to trailer anything. I recommend this SUV to anyone looking for space, power and reliability.

Great value for the money

by golf nut from Missouri on July 9, 2013

Our family has owned several Nissan vehicles over the yerars and have never had to do more than change the oil, routine maintenance and fill them with fuel. I'm sure the new Armada will be the same quality that we have had in the past.

My Armada Lafonduh

by Kip Dynamite from Houston on May 3, 2016

Platinum comfort unbridled power nobody mentions incredible turning radius? power everything never fails I find myself dressing nicer just to hang out with her. carries all of my art for one show never complains yes I love technology not as much as this you see still I love technology always and forever always and forever

1 2