2015 Nissan Armada consumer reviews

$38,510–$43,810 MSRP range
side view of 2015 Armada Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Armada
Shop the 2015 Nissan Armada

This car works out well for my young grandchildren

Vehicle has the size we need for the young grandchildren and storage is great. DVD is a very BIG hit with my kids. The wife signed off on it also and that is very important.

Power, comfort, reliability 2015 the last of the b

I've owned two Armadas in my time and 19 Nissans the last being an 05 and now a 2015 I bought it used its the Platinum model so its loaded as long as you do your maintenance on these things they last forever. They are so comfortable they have third row seating plenty of room, 14 MPG but knew that going in. They have a leveling system which is great for towing . Great for long distance trips. I mean nothing is perfect but this is a 4.99 out of . The fully loaded good condition once dont come cheap since these were $58,000 to $60,000 new but well spent money

Extremelly sattissfied and happy with the vehicle

This is the third (3) Armada I have purchased from this dealership and from the same salesman, I love the way my Armada drives and will most probably buy my next vehicle from this dealership and the same salesman.

2.7

The worst I've had.

So I bought this car on a whim. It was only 2 years old and had less than 4000 miles on it. The dealer told me it belonged to an older couple. I should have known from the start that there was something wrong with it. Basically I spent 3 years with it in-and-out of the shop going through multiple batteries and what not. The dealer kept saying that it could have been the starter, but that they wouldn't fix it, even though it was under warranty, because they weren't convinced it was that. You want to talk about a plain Jane car? There were no Bells and whistles on this thing. Really Nissan should be ashamed of themselves considering that the car I had previously was 5 years older, was the base model, and came with considerably more options and fun stuff. Bottom line, after it left me stranded in my work parking lot for the 6th time, I had enough and traded it in for a 2020 Explorer.

4.4

Great value and plenty of space for all passengers

Car was excellent for large family trips. Extremely spacious with extra room behind the 3rd row. Hey n vehicle noise was also very low. Excellent Bose sound system

5 years since new and 0 issues.

I have a Platinum since 2015 and so far zero problems. It consumes a lot of fuel but I knew that before buying it. On the road it feels like a Boeing 777. It is not suitable for the rush of the city cos consumption. I would buy another one and prefer it would be with a powerful Cummin diesel.

Most reliable car iv had

I think it's a perfect car never had to fix nothing with it it will get you back and forth with know problems if you want something that will last this is the car for you

outstanding

Roomy, comfortable and smooth. We refer to it as the "remada". It's not a good suv for gas, but it'l tow anything you want, has room for tons, and takes the 87 octane gas.

Reliable, Strong, Clean, and Well maintained

The only reason we are selling is my wife wants a smaller vehicle. I bought it from my father in law, financial advisor, never let it stay dirty and always maintained it through dealership, and pampered it always. The ride is so smooth yet firm when it is needed. There are no issues with this vehicle.

4.4

He's a 'BEAST' for me , yet cosy for my mrs.

We're retired and love it's proven record of reliability. one simply can't strain this engine. It might begin to climb a hill in cruise control @ 2000 rpm / 75 mph and not even take a deep breath for miles. after 55000 miles we're comfortable dashing to the grocery, or meandering out of town through the valleys and hillsides for an all day ride. get a good gas card to save a little when you can(we like exxon), keep it clean in and out, and the armada always does his part .