2017 Nissan Armada consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Nissan Armada
Shop the 2017 Nissan Armada
3.9

A Recall For The Transmission

I really liked the car when I initially bought the car. It’s my smaller version of the infinity, I enjoy an Infinity and loved the service it provided. However,my car is a 2017 with only 40,234 miles and we’re experiencing transmission issues like it hesitates for awhile before it changes gears, device for while and repeats the same process with the gears. We had is at 13,000 miles with tapping the brakes for the start on the car. Otherwise, it’s ok.

Fantastic drive

Love this car, everything I thought it would be. This will probably my last car and I couldn't have made a better choice. You should test drive one today.

Excellent

Amazing ride and very roomy. The platinum Armada is a great family car. We are very happy with our purchase and Heritage Nissan. We love it!!

THE EXPERT'S REVIEW IS TOTALLY MISLEADING!

This SUV was a STEAL!! You basically got an INFINITI QX80 - same engine and Horsepower for about $28,000 LESS. If you needed to have the LUXURY BRAND BADGES and GRILL, spend the extra $28,000. As to the "Expert's Review" she was DEAD wrong especially her summary on handling. With that 390HP V8 the Armada is quick off-the-line and is quiet and comfortable on the Highway. Handling is "more like a sportscar - and not trucky like an SUV" - my wife's summary of it. As to turning, anytime at an intersection, if you have to make a U-Turn, the Armada turns tight. I totally disagree with the "Experts" review. Handling is quick and responsive. My wife summed it up best- it does NOT drive like a truck and she is only 5' and loves driving it. We have about 84,000 miles on it and no problems. Changing Oil and Filter, Battery, etc. regular maintenance only. As to handling - we DID put on Bridgestone Duelers tires which may respond better than whatever the "Expert" was driving on. I would recommend the Armada over a Cadillac Escalade any day. We test drove, the Escalade, Denali, and Tahoe as well as the VW Toureg before buying the Armada. ALSO NOT MENTIONED was the extended warranty you could have bought directly from Nissan on this truck for an added price $4,200 for Ten Years/120,000 miles. This is a great truck that drives more like a sportscar. With what we saved on NOT buying a Luxury Brand like Cadillac or Infiniti - we bought a loaded Altima 3.5L (V6) with the money. The wife prefers driving the Armada than the Altima because she sits high in it and can see over cars in front of her.

Drives very smooth.

Nice riding car. Leg room great even in the 3rd room seating. Loved all the bells and whistles that came with it. This car can spoil a girl.

Really good SUV

I feel really safe in this SUV. I travel twice a month in major highways and it rides easy. My family feels really safe in the vehicle.

4.1

Nice!

We needed something that checked all the boxes. We have a family of four with 2 English Mastiffs (one is 190lbs the other 150lbs). We all fit. Very roomy. A friend calls it my 747. The amount of power is awesome. I'm not a fan of the transmission. It seems to shift a little early into 3rd. The 4-wheel-drive works very well. We play in the snow and hit the trails occasionally, always does well. About the gas...now I'm sad. It's very thirsty. But at least it'll take 87 octane. About 6 months after owning it we took it on a 3500-mile road-trip. It was awesome!

Very comfy

This is an amazing SUV. Rides excellent and great value for my money. We get lots of compliments when out running errands. We love it.

Another great Nissan product

We are super happy with our purchase. We own all Nissan/Infiniti vehicles and love them. This Armada is no different. Kids love it. Wife loves it. Great vehicle and value. Gas mileage is the only drawback.

Everything I wanted

It met all my needs. It’s big stylish and powerful. DVD player navigation super comfortable sets. I am going to love to drive this to Disney.