2012 Nissan Cube Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2012 Nissan Cube
Average based on 5 reviews

best car ive ever had!!!

by from weatgerford, tx on June 7, 2012

I own a 2010 Cube and have fell in love :) i am a 45 year old woman and this car is the perfect fit! First off the gas mileage is great i average 32 so im only filling up every 2 1/2 weeks or so, the car is a 4 cyl but it has taught me better drivung skills as i dont accelerate now to quickly. It handles beautifully, no blindspots! My friends are always surprised when they get in it as to how roomy it is because to look at it you wouldnt think it was. My 6 ft 5* son in law has plenty of room , the backseats slude forward and back and i have fit a ton of groceries in my car. One of my favorite things msy seem silly but you have a cupholder by your steering wheel which is awesome! Also there are changing colored lights to keep you amused. An important note is when you get out of the carvitbis easy! No crawling in or up out of the car which is so nice and easy on my aging body lol . Buy a cube !you wont regret it!

Fun and quirky ride

by from Akron, Ohio on August 16, 2012

Love love love this car! It is so "me". It is fun to drive has lots of space (even though it doesn't look that way from the outside), and gets awesome gas mileage. I love getting the looks from others when they see my Cube.

Very strange little car.

by from Toledo,Ohio on June 9, 2012

It is a strange little car . it's small on the out side ,but very spacious on the inside.Loads of room!Not much on power,but has good mileage.Overall its a very reliable car.I LIKE IT!!!!

I love my car

by from Chicago on February 9, 2013

My cube has a lot of interior space! My brother in law is 6' 4" and he was very comfortable in the front and in the back seats. The gas mileage has been great and she handles extremely well. The seats are very comfortable so a long drive is a dream and not a chore! I can't say enough good things about our new cube! The blue tooth feature is wonderful and i love having everything i need on the steering wheel. It's a great car for the money!!

My 2012 cube

by from Newark, New Jersey on March 27, 2014

I just bought a 2012 Cube. Awesome....... Love this car, spacious, just cute....... Good mileage on gas. Can get in and out without turning and twitching. Very comfortable.