2013 Nissan Cube

Love this car!

by from Louisiana on September 28, 2014

I seriously love this car. I first spotted my Bali Blue car online for a good price and low miles. I spoke with the manager and was able to negotiate a better price. It all seemed to good to be true. However, when I first pulled up to the sales lot, I wanted to turn around and go home. It was easy to spot, no way was it blending in. I drive a midsize SUV and the Cube seemed like a joke by size. I kept thinking "matchbox" and "clown car" just by looking at the size. I wanted to cry, but i was told to at least look at the car, since we had driven so far to see it. I was skeptical even when I sat inside. Although it was roomier than I expected, I still worried that there wasn't enough space for passengers. To my surprise, there's way more room that you'd think by looking from the outside. I'm 5'3 and one of my passengers was around 6'0 tall, he sat in the back with no trouble. I began my test drive and was in love with the ride and the car in general. I became attached. There are a numerous amount of cup holders. There's a pretty distinctive pattern design in the interior of the Cube but it didn't bother me one way or another. I love the iPod connection and the bluetooth. The cargo area is not huge but I don't need a ton of room. I think the car is perfect for me and my quirky personality. I think my Cube is adorable and I don't have any complaints. The one thing I wish my Cube had is the interior lights beneath the dashboard and the rear camera. Nonetheless, I can't complain about this car. Initially, I just wanted a reliable and affordable car but I receive more. I was scared that I'd regret this purchase, but I feel as if I finally have a car that I love.

Wonderful small car

by from Pittsburgh, PA on May 11, 2013

Excellent handling, spacious interior, has good power for local and freeway driving. Wind noise at high speeds. Rear seats don't fold flat but has not been much of a problem.

Easiest entry, exit of all small cars I tried !

by from Texas on September 23, 2013

Bought this car because I have a stiff leg and was so easy to get in and out of without pain! Very easy to stear and maneuver ! The price was a big plus. The room inside is surprising for a small car and it gets great gas mileage . Really can't think of anything I would change. The side opening back door is a grreat feature for ease of access . Would recommend my car to anyone. :)

Most reliable car

by from Colton ca on August 26, 2017

The car is amazing. Far drives are more comfortable then imagined not only for me but my children too. No complaint of having to stop and stretch or their backs hurt.