2010 Nissan Frontier consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Nissan Frontier
Shop the 2010 Nissan Frontier
4.4

Powerhouse of a midsize

This little pickup surprised me with every turn. It could tow 6500# without a problem and made it 190k miles with very few repairs. Mainly just maintenance items like struts and oil. It was priced according to its size and capabilities. The only complaint I had was the interior did seam cheep and the bed was very small. But it’s also a midsize

4.4

Best Mid-Size Pickup Available

Great truck for real needs. 4X4 system never failed me & took me many more places than i ever would have expected. Truck surpasses expectations for the mid-size segment.

4.1

Excellent Condition Great Buy

One owner- well maintained, this truck will provide many more years of service.Oil was changed every 5,000 miles since new, Very very low mile only 55k

Great new truck for the winter

It is a very smooth and quick driving truck. It feels powerful and agile for a smaller sized truck. Only wish I could have got it with either an aux or usb input.

4.1

Ver happy

Easy to drive. Wish it had bluetooth i would recommend it to anyone needing a pickup for casual use. I haul brush, take stuff to dump etc.

Everything you need without all the unnecessary fr

The Nissan Frontier is a solid truck built to last. I drove mine for 6 years with zero issues. The lava lining bedliner is nearly indestructible. Got power in all the right places (Windows, locks, mirrors) and none of the unnecessary frills that cost an arm and a leg if they break. I never used it for towing so I can't comment on that capability, but the V6 engine felt well powered for the size of the truck. The only reason why I'm not still driving mine is because it wasn't a 4x4 and I'm moving to a land of snow.

No complaints with this one!

Function, comfort, and reliability all in one well designed package. Has all the comforts I could want (A/C, power steering, locks, brakes, mirrors), but keeps everything else simple in design and function (none of the digital frills that cost and arm and a leg to fix). Comfortably seats 5 adults with room in the bed for surfboards, bikes, etc. Drives very smooth for a truck. Good power and fuel efficiency for a V6. I have driven mine for over six years with no issues. I would purchase again in a heartbeat!

Dependable, all around family and Utility Truck

The Frontier meets my needs for my family and the errands or work that I need to do. It is a dependable truck and gets great mileage per gallon.

nice midsize truck

This truck meets all my needs for carrying passengers. The four door cab is plenty roomy. It gets good gas mileage while still having enough power to pull a trailer.

4.0

Great ?little? truck!

Overall very consistent reliability. Good low end power V6 six speed standard 4X4. Gas mileage - less than my friends 2018 Dodge 2500 with a Hemi!