2011 Nissan Frontier

4th Nissan owned...

by from Beckley WV on January 24, 2011

Just bought 2011 SV crewcab, navy blue. Big difference in my 1995 nissan truck and 1999.5 Pathfinder! This truck rides as well as our 2010 Nissan Rouge also. Power and great looks on a mid-size truck. Nice interior features as well. The rear seats could be a little more comfortable, but, heck i'm not a back seat rider anyway! plenty of room for my hunting gear. MPG not fantastic, but V-6 worth it. NICE low-end gear in 4wd. Great truck for the money.

great truck

by from Lees Summit MO on December 26, 2011

rated at 15 & 20 mpg getting 17-18 & 23-24 drives great, runs great and has plenty of power. This is an SV X cab. with 4.0 engine

Great all around value

by from Wilmington, DE on December 12, 2011

This is the first pickup truck that I've purchased as a 3rd car. I found a great deal on the internet at a local dealership. The dealer price was $5K below the sticker and $2K below invoice. I've owned the truck for about 3 months and it has been one of the best investments that I've ever made. The Frontier is a good looking truck most major features. The 4wd on the fly is easy to use and the crew cab provides plentfy of space. My only complaint is gas mileage is a little thirsty at 16-20 mi per gallon but that may be typical for mid sized trucks. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase and the quality of the product produced by Nissan.

Surprisingly nice little truck!

by from West Lafayette on July 29, 2011

Very pleased to find the increasingly rare manual transmission truck. All the upscale models have slush-boxes so I have to live without the goodies on this "stripper". I do miss cruise control and power windows, but other than that the truck is very spacious. Its whisper quiet on the highway, and very comfortable to drive. Plenty of room for a taxi-dad and 3 soccer players(the fourth soccer player doable but a little tight). It's nice having the stinky and muddy stuff out back. Very happy purchase!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

you might be a redneck

by from Finksburg, MD on March 5, 2011

Sorry Mr. Foxworthy for borrowing your trademark line. After researching on line I found that the Nissan Frontier offered more features for the money and I was not dissapointed after purchasing. Highly recommend getting 6 cylinder and 4x4. I live in a part of this GREAT country where it snows enough to be a major concern. Needless to say that my Nissan performed very well in the snow that we got this year. It was very smooth switching from 4 wheel to 2 wheel drive. Too many other great features to write about. Think it best that you check them out for yourself. But let me finish by saying that I'm looking forward to Spring so I can use my Frontier as a pickup truck to get my honey-do list done as this was main reason for my purchase.

Best Truck Owned Seven Years

by from Dodgeville, WI on April 29, 2012

The stability, ride, and comfort of this truck is awesome. The four cylinder engine is anemic on hills. Basically a trouble free 90,000 miles. Looking for another just like it.

Awesome Truck

by from on April 30, 2014

I have owned this truck for a little over a year. I bought it with 25k miles on it and it now has 41k. No issues with it at all. I love this truck! Tons of power and handles like a car. The ride is firm but very comfortable and quiet. Seats are very comfortable no matter how far I drive. Only downside is gas milage. I get 15-16 city and 21-22 highway. Not really that bad for a big V-6 4x4. Other than that, I really don't have any complaints at all.

Fontier Truck

by from Austin on April 16, 2014

Cars.com was a big help. I could not have found the Frontier of my choice in my area. Cars.com provided me the opprotunity to find the Nissan Frontier of my choice. Thanks.

2011 Pro X4

by from Boston, Ma on October 13, 2011

Great truck. Really happy with the buy. Truck is impossible to get stuck. Just wished the back seat had more room.

2011 SV KC AT 4X2 4cyl.

by from Concord, NC on March 3, 2011

I bought this truck new had it 4 months. So far no problems. I started out getting 19 to 20 mpg, now that i have about 3,600 miles on it & put on a tonno cover im getting around 24mpg around town. The 4cyl engine is alittle under powered but the with the price of gas being what it is i can live with it. My only complaint is it could use a little more headroom other than that i really like the truck and would recommend it to anyone.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Nissan Frontier