2016 Nissan Frontier

Repeat Owner

by from Va Beach, Va. on March 15, 2016

This is my second Nissan Frontier. I traded a 2008 with over 150,000 miles for a new 2016. I test drove all of the mid-size truck contenders on the market. All had there own positives but the Fronier has them all beat, in my opinion. True what the critics say, Nissan has not changed the exterior or interior in many years on the Frrontier but why change things when they are just right, (for the sake of change). Averaged out, the Nissan is the best bang for the buck. My wife is also a Nissan owner. Recently traded her 2011 X-tera for the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder. No reason for either of us to switch brands, over the years our Nissans have had no repairs. Can't say that about the competition, have owned other brands over the years, which periodically have been in the shop for repairs but the Nissans just keep on running. Nissan's resale value has been great as well.

Second Frontier

by from Ashland, KY on March 11, 2016

I bought my 2016 Pro 4X in October. Sold my 2006 Frontier at the same time. The '06 was a great truck, and held it's value really well. I really love the new one. The rugged exterior and yet comfortable interior makes this truck a real pleasure. The quality is great, love the features such as sunroof, rack, great stereo, etc. Highly recommend this truck.

2016 frontier

by from hastings on January 9, 2017

I was looking at new midsized trucks 9 months ago Tacoma TRD crew ,canyon sle crew and the frontier pro 4x.Tacoma was out based on price and payments although nice. so the pro 4x and canyon were our 2 choices and I liked the pro 4x based on looks, engine ,the age of the model 12 years being produced less recalls /problems.although the interior wasn't up to par the wife wasn't a fan.the canyon had interior finishes that were superior and a better fuel economy. So with that being said happy wife happy life 2016 canyon it was .6 months 16000km later 6 trips to the service bay 3 malfunctioning sensors and the canyon broke down,gmc's customer service was atrocious. I traded it in bought a frontier pro 4x couldn't be happier with the ride quality,leather ,easy Bluetooth and navigation system.although narrower than the canyon the cab seems longer more leg room in crew cab yes worse on fuel but more responsive and doesn't struggle to downshift like the canyon 6spd also the pro 4x Rockford Fosgate stereo is unreal.yes the frontier is slightly outdated but reliability is key. it won't be my last frontier

Great value for the price

by from Chesapeake, Virginia on April 22, 2016

Great value for the price motor V6 400 has nice get up and go when you need it .Go for the SV and value package if you can afford it heated seats and back up camera are a plus .

Very Happy!

by from Akron, Oh. on July 21, 2016

Love the vehicle. Plenty of power. Love the handling. However it does have a rather large turning radius. The only other comfort item that needs improvement is that the center arm rest is not usable as it is way to far to the rear to use. There is no place to rest your arm. This will make long trips uncomfortable. Other than that, we love it!

Happy travels

by from Green Bay,WI on January 3, 2016

About 600 miles. Very happy with comfort and performance. Gas mileage could better. Getting about 15MPG- half city, half interstate. Have about 10 miles driven with 4 wheel drive engaged. We recently had 13" of snow. Made it thru some unplowed roads.

2016 Frontier

by from Arkansas on February 15, 2017

Excellent value if you are looking for a smaller truck. This is my 2nd Frontier and although it looks identical to my other one, the 2016 has many more bells & whistles than they used to. Good power to pull a trailer or boat, heated seats, back up camera - the works. All for a price much less than either Toyota or GM. The only negative I have is that the styling is dated. The Frontier is way overdue for a new body style.

more than I expected

by from on December 10, 2016

Traded in my 03 Sports Trak with 125,000. Got the King Cab and came with everything I wanted it a truck. So far excellent ride, handling and with V6 plenty of get up and go. Great value for the money spent.

Great Midsize Truck

by from Dallas, Texas on November 25, 2016

Great truck, drives like a car. The longer bed is going to be great for my friends when they ask to borrow my truck. Only downside is really poor gas mileage.

Very Reliable

by from San Antonio Texas on December 14, 2015

Have a 2012 pathfinder no problems . Nissan make quality vechicles. Traded in 2007 GMC truck nothing but problems from day one.