2019 Nissan Frontier consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Frontier Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Frontier
Shop the 2019 Nissan Frontier

Great truck!!!

This truck has great hauling power for what I need, as well as plenty of passenger space when there’s more than just my wife and I going somewhere. It is the perfect mix of truck and car, and can get through just about anything. Angle of approach is excellent, and this comes from someone who was. a diehard jeep fan for a long time. Power is solid, with a 4 L V6. Handling, it handles like it’s on rails. Can move through corners at speed with no issue due to a properly placed center of gravity. Overall, it’s a great truck, I wish I had gotten one sooner.

4.4

Nice Ride For The Money

This truck is ideal for short people like myself :) Easy to get into, plenty of leg room in front & backseat. Easy to load and unload bed as the truck sits low to the ground. The only draw backs are ... It's an easy to speed in truck because you touch the gas and you're gone :) and even though it's a small truck it steers like a mid sized truck.

4.0

Great purchase very reliable

This vehicle has plenty of leg room and is comfortable like it has 3 USB ports love the color and interior great on gasoline ⛽

Great purchase

This vehicle meets all needs,very comfortable very roomy, love the color and interior. Seams to be good on gas glad it has Bluetooth had nice tires

Good ride

This car is the perfect size and the trunk space is perfect for my sons baseball gear. It came with the cab cover and was in mint condition

4.4

Fast powerful Frontier

This mid-size truck with 4l-V6 is fast off the line and rides like a sedan on the highway. Plenty of power when I carry lumber and tools. Towing package included and easy to hook up. No loss of jump when pulling weight.

It's what we asked for

The truck is working for what we need, decent gas mileage on longer trips, in town we are spending around $60-$80 per week. Seats are comfy. Feels roomy. Handles well. V6 engine feels strong. It has enough bed room to haul small load items.

The same reliable Nissan Frontier

Nissan Frontier is still the same reliable 4.0 they have had for years. I looked at Toyota Tacoma which are Over priced and now they want to offer 4 cylnder engines but charge the same amount of money. You keep up on the maintenance on these trucks they will run for ever

no repairs after 80k miles

Great little truck for all-around use. This is the second frontier I have owned and definitely would buy another!!! Decent gas mileage and power with the V6 engine

A very good truck with good styling and comfort.

I chose the frontier because of it's looks and its comfort.It is very easy to secure items in the bed with the hold down rails and the moveable eyelets.