2011 Juke

2011 Nissan Juke

2011 Nissan Juke

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2011 Nissan Juke?

Awesome in the snow

by Utah Winters from Utah on Mon Jan 17 2011

Always interested in the look, I like different. I'm a nonconformist so the looks are great to me and it's my little way of giving the finger to all the bland look-a-like cars out there. I bought this in November and wanted a reliable awd car for my wife to drive in the snowy winter here in Utah. The car is incredible in the snow. I feel completely safe. With AWD and traction control, six airbags - I have no worries when my wife is driving it in the blizzard conditions. On sunny days I get to drive it. What a blast. The torque vectoring awd carves these canyons like my motorcycle. The turbo engine is a blast when you can open it up (it really comes alive above 3000 rpm.) I used to call it my Moon Buggy in the beginning but the looks grow on everybody else after a while and I get WAY more thumbs up than thumbs down.

Car from Area 51

by GatorGuy from SW Florida on Tue Aug 30 2011

This car is totally awesome. The high "gator eye" lights are superb here in SW Florida as is the ice cool AC. Go for the SL! You get the great leather interior and all the other really cool goodies. The auto climate and the built in GPS navigation and traffic updates along with Bluetooth and XM. The backup camera is really a great feature. For those who are getting poor mileage, I don't know what to say. Are you using 93 octane? Are you keeping it in Sport? It is real tempting to keep it in Sport, but in ECO I am getting great mileage better than the posted 32 on the highway. I just passed the first 1500 miles and I find the ride is great and with the height adjustment on the seat and all, I have no problem getting in a comfortable position. At 6'1" and 175 this can sometimes be an issue. And it is a small car so of course it doesn't have the cavernous room of your grandpa's Crown Vic. BUT we need to go smaller and more economical. For a 4 you would think that you had a small 8. I can't say enough great things about this car. Perhaps those who are unhappy wanted it to be something different from what it is - a great unique looking great performing and economical little car that is perfect for today's world. Trust me you will get tons of stares and as many questions. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

You have to own one!!

by florida SUV from florida on Sun Apr 24 2011

I bought my Nissan Juke SL about three months ago. All I have to say is that I love it!! Right before I bought mine, I was at the lexus dealership about to buy a new IS250. Well the economic side of my brain kicked in, and I walked away. I had been wanting a SUV again for a few years, but my condo has a smaller garage. Then I discoverd the JUKE. It is like a sedan met a SUV. Perfect!!!! I have owned a couple nissan's prior to this, but the JUKE by far is my favorite. Granted I did get the fully loaded one. Navigation, back up camera, heated leather seats, spoiler, illumination package, and chrome package. After adding all that, it was still much less then the IS250 I was going to buy and had more options. I was shocked at how well they are priced. The car is sporty, and Nissan did not fool around with the turbo engine. When you want to fly or need power, it is right there at a push of button. If you are looking for a smaller SUV and still want to turn some heads, the JUKE is the car for you. I have had more people stop me in parking lots, stoplights, and other places asking if they can see the inside. I did have to wait a few days to get mine, because one had to be located with all the options I wanted in the color I wanted, but WELL worth the wait!!

Almost perfect!

by winmag4582001 from Colorado on Sat Feb 26 2011

Pros: Performance and PRICE! SL AWD for $25k! Altitude has NO effect on the turbo motor with the CVT! The leather is better than most vehicles costing ten grand more. Easy to use controls. Cons: No center arm rest, windshield wipers suck, no roof rack, and needs a light in the rear storage areas. Overall: NOTHING can compete with the Juke for $25,000! MiniClubman is over $30k, the VW Tiguan is over $35k.

Most for the money!

by B from DM from Des Moines, IA on Sat Nov 20 2010

AWD, turbo, gas mileage, techy. Needs an armrest. This is the best awd compact I drove, and bought, for the money.

Rocky Mountain High

by Super Dave from Colorado on Sun Dec 12 2010

AWD, turbo performance with hybrid efficiency, stiff performance handling at a price no other manufacturer can beat! The exterior styling may take alot of minivan owners a while to get use to. LOL But as any married man will tell you, "different is good". My only problem with the Juke, no roof rack.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

so ugly it's beautiful

by nola rolla from Des Allemands, La. on Thu May 19 2011

The Juke is exciting to drive, practicle to have at 27-30 mpg and very quick. It has more interior space than expected and my grandkids love the Fosgate speakers. I traded an '09 Sierra for the Juke and couldn't be happier. It's quicker, more versitile(except for hauling) and easier for my wife to get around town. She loves it!!

Right car at the right time!

by Juke D Doo from Houston Texas on Wed Apr 13 2011

I love this Juke! It is unique, sporty, fast, affordable and has a nice solid feel. I love all of the higher end options while still maintaining a reasonable price. When I show it off to friends and all of the great creature comforts it has such as heated leather seats, nav system, bluetooth, XM radio complete with a turbo, they always guess it as having a much higher price tag, The size is just perfect for me. I have always owned sports cars but longed for a little more room for passengers and cargo, the Juke is a bullseye! Great gas mileage as well.

Great car

by Megraff73 from Yosemite ca on Thu Aug 11 2011

I drive 30 + miles a day on a curvey road and it handles like a glove great power I look forward everyday to drive my juke it's a great car love it gas is great if you have a light foot but like most cars you punch and the gas milage is gone

The car I have waited my whole life for!!!

by Juke-ing Moma from Louisiana on Sat Mar 26 2011

I LOVE MY JUKE!! I live in Louisiana and the Juke SL was very, very hard to find. It took me three weeks to finally get one. I drove 272 miles to purchase my 2011 Cayenne red SL Juke. The exterior is superbly designed and attracts ALOT of attention. The interior is awesome ,very comfortable and roomy. The cabin features navigation, xm radio, usb, rearview camera and much more. Driving it gives me so much pleasure, it is fast and handles itself expertly.The turbo engine gives this 46 year old a youthful glow. There is nothing else I can think of that needs to be added to the Juke. Nissan you have got a winner and a customer for life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2011 Nissan Juke

It seems fitting that Nissan, the automaker behind everything from the toylike Cube to the shield-your-eyes Infiniti QX56, is also responsible for the Juke, a tiny crossover with a turbocharged engine, limited utility and exterior styling that’s as bizarre as it gets. This thing fits the automotive landscape like an Idaho farmhand would fit in “Jersey Shore.”

The situation, if you will, turns out hit-and-miss.

The Juke is more fun to drive than most small crossovers, but shoppers will have to justify their purchase in the face of a lot of shortcomings.

In ascending order, trim levels for the Juke are the S, SV and SL; click here to compare them. Transmission choices are... Read More