2013 Juke

2013 Nissan Juke

2013 Nissan Juke

Have You Driven the 2013 Nissan Juke?

Very Fun & Safe

by jukedout from on Sat Mar 23 2013

2013 Nissan juke knocked my expectations out of the park. Its small car handling and agility on the road makes it a pleasant daily driver. The Nissan juke has 3 modes the vehicle can be driven in Eco,Sport and Normal. Each of these modes make adjustments to the vehicle that affect the way the juke drives and really lets you feel a sort of "personality" the juke has depending on what mode you have it set in. I would Highly recommend this vehicle for someone looking for a small SUV with great gas milage.

Funnest Commuter Car I've Ever Driven

by ZoomZoom1968 from Fremont, Ca on Tue Oct 02 2012

The 2013 Nissan Juke is the by far the funnest car I have ever driven to and from work. It's very sporty and responsive enough to weave in and out of traffic and because of its size, finding a place to park is never a problem.

Wait til your 65

by Sally from Townsend, Tn on Thu Feb 27 2014

I am 65 years old and have always wanted a little sporty car for myself. Well this is the one. It is Black on Black with leather interior stitched in red. Heated seats, sun roof, sirrus radio, am-fm radio, disc player, gps, backup camera, keyless entry. Three types of driving, normal, sport and eco. Great Gas Mileage. This is the best I've ever had.

Very sporty design SUV

by Tub Cawv Lis from Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota on Thu Apr 04 2013

I bought this Juke brand new and like it so much. It is such a good looking car and nice sporty design. Nissan always have good taste of design their cars. A dream come true after I found this Juke. My wife also got one in different color. We both enjoy driving around and it really stand out on the road. Who ever in process of buy a new car should go and check the Juke. It give a good gas MPG and powerful for its class. Nissan has quality.

2013 Nissan Juke SL FWD Manual Trans

by 1959 from Medina, Ohio on Sun Feb 23 2014

Purchased in MN from OH drove it 820 miles home. Seats very comfortable on the drive home more so than the Chevy Malibu I rented for the trip up. Great performance. Plenty of power, I have never owned a turbo charged car before. Gas mileage 29+. Firm ride. Good turning radius. I really like the keyless entry and start. Small gas tank. Minimum rear seat room. Fun car to drive.

Own two know!

by Katah from Baltimore, MD on Fri Feb 14 2014

Just took delivery of our second Juke, work car for me! Did excellent in the snow we had here in Maryland! Yes, running regular gas, no issues!

Love it twice over

by Super satisfied from Portland on Wed Jan 30 2013

Bought an SL awd in 2011 and now that I'm ready to trade in my other car, 2001 Audi TT, I might just get another juke. One for my better half and one for me. To get all the same amenities in the mini all4 countryman (which is the other one I'm considering) ill spend $8000+ more. Juke is the best bang for the buck in a crossover SUV.

Exactly what i was looking for!

by Happy from Texas on Fri Mar 07 2014

I wanted good MPG's on the HWY for my long drives to work; i wanted something big enough for my family (2 little girls and tall husband, tall me) yet small enough that it feels light to drive... i wanted something different, stylish, smaller than an SUV yet bigger / taller than a car. THE JUKE was my answer. It ticked all of my boxes and then some. i can't get over the exterior look of it - it looks like a mouse! Many of my friends and family agree it is the cutest car ever. I'm 5'8 and hubby is 6'2, we both fit comfortably in the front, plenty of leg room and head room - the back is perfect for small children - our 2 carseats fit great in the back w/ no problems. It is very light to drive and to handle, yet very sturdy! Only down side is the lack of arm rest - but i can deal w/ that. It's perfect for my long drive to work - and perfect to carry my family around. Great MPGs on the HWy for something that is NOT a car. I'm beyond pleased!

The Crossover that could...

by Poseidon from Orlando, FL on Mon May 06 2013

I have never owned a Nissan, so I was open to giving them a try. And you know what? I was pleasantly surprised. The 2013 Juke was just what I was looking for: a Crossover with great gas mileage, a different look, fun to drive and dependable. These are the pros, and if I had to come up with any cons I would really be nit-picking at best. The cons I could think of are: the ignition button is rather hidden behind the steering wheel, the center armrest could be made to slide backward to allow a tall beverage to sit in the 2nd cupholder, the MPH graduations could include the 5MPH increments. So that's it! I just love my 2013 Juke and I love showing it off.

Fast!

by rmolino from Frederick, MD on Thu Jun 01 2017

My 2013 Nissan Juke has a funky style to it but it is fast and even faster if you put premium gas in it. It is a small car with small hatch space. The front seat has enough room for a six foot tall driver and passenger. The rear seat is average. The dash is basic but does have an electrical outlet and an aux./usb outlet. This car can go from two wheel drive to all wheel drive to all wheel drive variable. It's a light car but does better than average in snow. The gas mileage in my opinion is poor for a car of this small size. it gets about 22 MPG average city?highway. It would not be a good car for rides longer than three hours since the comfort level is only average. Better for a good commuting car where winter weather can impact driving. Did I say this car is fast? LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2013 Nissan Juke

The 2013 Nissan Juke leaves a few shoppers smitten — but I'm not one of them.

Our editors' love/hate relationship with Nissan's baby crossover continues. The Juke packs entertaining performance thanks to a punchy, turbocharged four-cylinder and an optional all-wheel-drive system that's as advanced as ones you'll find in cars from Acura and BMW. But beyond that, our praise runs thin.

A NISMO Juke from Nissan's motorsports division joins the lineup for 2013; it makes 9 extra horsepower and comes with a number of other performance modifications. Other changes between the 2012 and 2013 Juke are few; click here to compare them, or here to compare the NISMO with the Juke's other three trim levels &mdash... Read More