2013 Nissan Juke

I bought this vehicle last week! Love it!

by from Woodbury mn on September 19, 2017

This car is very nice! Drives nice, wonderful on gas, very comfortable, and totally reliable! Highly recommended!

Yesenia

by from La Porte on September 18, 2017

I love!! It is easy to drive, very smooth to handle, very cute and attractive design inside and out.
Not Rated Reliability

Great .

by from Boston on August 28, 2017

What a nice ride great in snow lots of power great on gas great handing. Lots of leg room great looking ...

VERY GOOD VEHICLE. UPDATED SERVICE.

by from York, PA on August 24, 2017

I love it. I am down sizing Vehicles. That is the Reason for the Sale. At my age 2 cars is to much. Bought New, Sell as New.

First "NEW" car!

by from Johnston City, Illinois on August 2, 2017

After owning six different vehicles from age 16 to age 22, just before her 23rd birthday my daughter made her mind up to own a Nissan Juke. She'd had her eye on them for a few years and the time was now. She has only had it a few days, but is really enjoying it so far!

I love the way the car drives

by from Newark, DE on August 1, 2017

Love it, has enough room for me. It is perfect for a new car owner. It's just me and my boyfriend, and it has enough room for us. I love the way that it drives and looks. I would definitely recommend this car.
Not Rated Reliability

Great service

by from Nazareth, PA on July 11, 2017

Love g The car, sales was terrific in finding me approval when no one else could. Will definitely send people to TAJ auto

Fast, a workhorse, like a glove.

by from Cleveland, Oh on July 9, 2017

The turbo makes it move. The AWD grips the snowy road like a tank. The mileage is great for 188 hp. It maneuvers well, taking up little space. There's little storage but plenty of room for the driver. A great commuter, not an SUV.

Fun to Drive!

by from Bradenton, Florida on July 6, 2017

It is fun to drive....it is definitely not a family car due to lack of space, but for an empty nester like me, it has plenty of room and the 4-cylinder turbo engine is surprisingly powerful. It has 3 drive modes....normal for everyday driving, sport for a bit of kick, and eco for more efficiency....overall, after a month, I have gotten about 30mpg driving mainly in normal mode and makes my commute kinda fun, too.

The Perfect Blend of Practicality and Fun

by from Austin on June 30, 2017

I absolutely love this vehicle. I wouldn't be selling it if I wasn't moving to NYC. It's sporty and fun, has all the bells and whistles, yet it has the power of an AWD SUV with a turbo charged engine and very unique, you don't see these driving down the street everyday. Highly recommended!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Nissan Juke