2014 Nissan Juke

MyCurrentDreamCar!

by from La Crosse, WI on August 16, 2017

Love the sporty look esp. In NISMO, even though some turn their nose up & say it 'looks weird' It is an Awesome vehicle to me!
Not Rated Reliability

Sporty and stylish...

by from Roebling on August 13, 2017

This little sporty cross over vehicle has great features. Handling and pick up is awesome but the drive itself can be a bit stiff and bumpy.

Great car. Powerful turbo for a 4 cylinder

by from Atlanta, GA on August 2, 2017

I've owned my car for 3 years now and it has been the best Nissan I've owned and I have owned several in the past. It's like a small SUV with great powerful turbo for a 4 cylinder. Great on gas as well. I have not had any problems with this car at all and I would buy another one

The best get-around vehicle there is

by from Prescott, AZ on July 4, 2017

The Juke has style and get-up-and-go. It has enough leg room for a 6' person or can fit a small person of 5'. We love that the vehicle fits us comfortably, whereby we can just twist our body and get out of the vehicle without much effort at all. It comes with a great air-conditioner for Arizona weather. The back seat area is small for people, but we use this vehicle as a two-seater. The front end of this vehicle has great clearance for speed bumps, parking lot bump guards, and high curbs. It is even fast from a dead stop. This vehicle will keep up with any sports car. So much fun to drive, and has so much shape personality. We get asked from strangers how we like this vehicle all the time. Our answer is always the same....we love it!

Super cute and fun to drive!

by from Marysville, OH on July 4, 2017

Haven't had it long, but this car is so much fun to drive!! Already getting a lot of compliments on it!

Funniest care I've ever had

by from Seattle on June 19, 2017

I love this car. I've wanted one for years! It's the easiest funnest care I have ever owned. No regrets!

Good car, paint issues.

by from on June 7, 2017

It is a nice car, it is great in the winter with awd. Some paint issues which isn't great but mechanically sound.

Very reliable and a made you look kind of vehicle.

by from Chessnee on May 24, 2017

Enjoy the drive especially around town's and in the mountains. Built to be driven fast, and strong in curves drives well under all conditions. Retired and no longer needed.

The Juke Nismo RS is the BEST!

by from Nashville on May 5, 2017

Best new car I've ever owned! Brilliant performance, 33 miles per gallon, comfortable, rated by CNet best for its seamless technology, sport mode really works with stiffened suspension, weighted steering and turbo power band reminisce of a Suzuki RM80 when you were a kid! Service department for Nissan has always been great & very reasonable price for service.

Love this car

by from Sarasota, fl on May 4, 2017

I like how it has so much zip and great gas mileage. Fits easily into any parking spot. Always looks sharp. People notice it's a different kind of vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Nissan Juke