2014 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Juke
Average based on 13 reviews

Great little crossover

by from San Diego, CA on July 23, 2014

I was coming off of a Volvo XC60 and looking for something smaller with good gas mileage but with some pep and styling. I am not a sedan person person yet didn't want a mid size SUV. I was looking at the Juke, the Rogue, the Kia Sportage and the Rav 4. The thing that immediately appealed to me with the Juke was the unique look. Every other crossover looks so ordinary to me. The things that were important to me were satellite radio, navigation and bluetooth for my phone. This ticked those boxes plus has another feature I really like which is the keyless entry and start. As long as I have the key in my purse, no need to ever take it out. The only thing that's been a tiny bit hard to get used to is the rough sports ride. You feel all the bumps. Also, in the trim level I got (SL), there was no armrest - an armrest is really almost a must have for me. So I had to buy one and have it installed. Didn't love that, but since I love everything else about this cute little car, I'm a happy camper! I got the atomic gold color and love it!!

JUKE SV

by from El Dorado Hills, CA on March 20, 2014

Very responsive. Able to select AWD when needed. Also select to manual shift, great for mountain driving! Sports car like driving with practicality. The most negative thing I have to say about this car are the seats. A seat designed like the Rouge 2014 would be a plus. I didn't drive the SL with the leather seats, perhaps they are more comfortable.

Prince Sapphire! Love the Juke!

by from Glendale Heights, IL on April 4, 2014

I had a Nissan Xterra for 9 years and wanted something smaller and better on gas. I examined every car at the auto show but specifically went to look at the Juke. Turns out I have a few friends with them and everyone loves them! I agree! That's why I call it Prince Sappire! Sapphire black ... beautiful color and the car is the love of my life! :) I've VERY happy!

sweet ride

by from Shelton Ct. on July 2, 2014

Great looks fun to drive and more. I got it at Miller Nissan in Fairfield Ct. Ricky Mills was a great help in my choice with the Juke. thank U Ricky.

my Juke SL 2014

by from Olive Branch, MS on March 19, 2014

I love how the Juke handles. I have a 2006 Miata that I love! But the Juke SL is a fun car with plenty of power! I would recommend this for anyone looking for a small crossover that has everything a more expensive car has i.e. navigation system, backup camera, etc.

most reliable car ive owned!

by from Mitchell, IN on March 19, 2014

This is an amazing car! I LOVE it! It has great gas mileage and it is just cute as h@$!. I am going to keep this car awhile!

so fun to drive

by from mccune ks on April 13, 2014

my husband and I normally do not like small vehicles but I liked the looks of the juke and when I test drove it I was sold, and surprising himself so was my husband

obsessed

by from on April 29, 2014

Great gas mileage; smooth transition; not much trunk space if you have a need for it;love my new car

Good Ride

by from Lytle, Tx on June 15, 2014

Love the ride, tight suspension but not over tight giving the car a good feel. Good seats, Very peppy, WOW. The only draw back is the small gas tank. I have watched this car , liked the body style and other things about it, so I got one. Seats covering tend to grab lent .

SO-SO

by from CHICAGO,IL on July 13, 2014

INTERIOR COULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE WITH MORE CLOSED STORAGE. NO PLACE TO PUT THINGS ( SUNGLASSES, LIPSTICK,ETC)EXCEPT COFFEE.SEATS STIFF. CAR DRAGS IN GEAR BELOW 20MPH--SEEMS TO HAVE A SHIMMIE AT LOW SPEEDS- CAN FEEL BUT NOT SEEN IN WHEEL. MPG POOR--18 CITY.