2017 Juke

4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

Our second Juke

by Pwmurch from Midland on September 21, 2017

I loved my 2011 Juke but it was totaled in a local flood. My 2017 model is the SV nismo, white with black accents (spoiler, etc). Very sharp inside and out. The 2017 has the same super sporty acceleration and take off from a standing but has a much better ride than the2011. It has a better Bluetooth connection and a good back up camera.

Love My New Juke

by DannyG from San Antonio, Texas on March 24, 2017

Great look and ride. It has a sporty appearance and classy look. I love all the features it offers. .well done Nissan!

My second Juke traded a 2012 on a 2017

by Melish from Warrington Pa. on July 15, 2018

There are subtle differences between the years. Both are S models. I don't like the fact that the dash display on the 2017 cannot display miles to fill up and odometer reading on the same screen. One important difference is gas mileage. With the 2012 in AWD all the time it averaged about 25mpg. The 2017 is much better averaging 30mpg also in AWD all the time. Supposedly this increase is due to updating of the CVT transmission. Sadly, Nissan has decided to discontinue the Juke after 2017 and replace it with the Kicks, which has FAR less power and no AWD even offered. BIG MISTAKE, and I predict sluggish sales figures for the Kicks.

MOST FUN CAR EVER OWNED

by JUKE LOVER from ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA on June 10, 2017

I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL DISCONTINUE PRODUCTION OF THE JUKE NEXT YEAR. IT IS A SHAME BECAUSE IF YOU STUDY THE OTHER CAR COMPANIES THAT PRODUCES CARS,, (ESP.SUVS) THEY HAVE COPIED THE NISSAN JUKE'S EXTERIOR DESIGN. THAT SHOULD TELL THOSE IN POWER AT NISSAN THAT THEY HAVE MADE A CAR THAT OTHER COMPANIES HAVE TRIED TO EMULATE AND THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH IN MANUFACTURING AUTOMOBILES.

Owned the Juke 1 day and it snowed I loved it!!

by LisaLeigh777 from Egg Harbor City on December 17, 2017

I love everything about it! As I said above, the first day I had to drive 1 1/2 hours away and there was a snowstorm! My Juke drove like a plow right through the slush and ice without any problems of sliding or getting stuck! Very easy ride and it flies in dry weather! Very fun to drive, tight steering which makes maneuvering around bends extremely safe, beautiful seats, comfortable, and the exterior has come up to my standards which are high! Thank you Nissan!!

Nissan Juke is the car to own!!!

by Parkergirl64 from stanfield on February 12, 2018

You get do much for your money. Great car. LOVE IT !!!! I can't believe all the extras I got for the price. Nissan has always been a favorite but the Juke is the best yet !!!

Adorable

by Shrtibrd Car Buff from St Louis Mo on November 12, 2017

I love my new 2017 Juke! The exterior design is a real head turner and It handles well. Really has some get up and go with the turbo motor. It looks like it's a lot bigger than it is from the outside. Inside this car would have done better as a two seater. An adult can't comfortably fit in the back seat. Although I do stuff my two small grand kids in it...:) The cargo hold is ok for groceries and the two back seats do let down. I was a little surprised at the lack of technology. But it will blue tooth with your iphone for texts and talking and there is a USB port for Ipods I think there is a tech pkg you can order for extra money. And as far as I'm concerned the 17 in black wheels are a must. Over all I love it ....but my friends don't ask me to drive too often unless there are just two of us

Does not recommend this car!!

SV is a standard factory issue no more much less

by Armoredcalgaryab from Calgary, AB on September 30, 2017

The handling is good but a little bit bumpy and has no chassis control. Has no sport and eco mode. Good during turn and less power on torque. as 1.6 valve. Break is ABS but not seemrd not functioning as one.

LOVE IT!

by radar2961 from Youngstown, OH on October 23, 2017

I bought this car a month ago. Love it! The only bad thing I can say is...not too much leg room in the back for passengers but for me...I only have BIG dogs and they love it...so it's PERFECT! The trunk is small like a small car trunk not a SUV trunk. If you are looking for a comfort, style, 3 different drive modes, all controls at your fingertips, sitting higher than a automobile this is it!

I've only owned it for a month and I love it!

by Viki Viking from Iowa City, Iowa on June 6, 2018

It has everything I wanted and the perfect size for me. The turbo while driving in sport mode is impressive, wow. The ride is a little stiff but I expected that because it is sporty. The cabin is cozy but plenty of head room. Leg room in back is tight but 6'2, 300# person fit ok. Plan on spending time reading your manual because the options are amazing. The SL AWD in Cayanne Red w/Black and Red leather is stunning! I dont know what else this car could possibly add to it. Good price, and value. Cargo space is adequate. So happy I finally found my perfect little red rocket! I'm 69, a widow, and love driving my new car. Still have much to learn but its awesome!

1 2 3