2019 Nissan Kicks consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Kicks Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Kicks
Shop the 2019 Nissan Kicks

Loving My Kicks

I Love My Kicks! Great little car! Runs Great. Fast little baby. Sound system is Awesome! Nice little pick up and Go when you need it. Her name is "Jet"

I love my Kicks

I’m coming up in July on 2 years with my Kicks and I still love it. I have gotten so many people stopping me and asking me about this crossover. The only thing I wish was offered were the options on more expensive models like the push button hatch closing and AWD option. I took care of my moonroof problem and had dealer install one before I picked up the car from the showroom. The only negative is that I’m my SR model is that they made the doors and dash great but skimped on the door panels. Would of been nice to have that wrap around. I think I will keep this for quite awhile.

4.0

Best Car I've Ever Owned

This car has everything I need. It's roomy and comfortable. Even though it's a 4 cyl. turbocharged engine, it has a lot of power. I also like the cargo cover that's removable.

This car was a “God Thing”.

This car was made for me...when the sales man, Ken Linwood told me he had a car for me I had already found this car on Cars.com and was ready to ask to see it. It’s bigger and more comfortable than the Chevy I did have and lots more bells and whistles for less money.

Super Fun Car

Love the exterior design, spacious interior, and great gas mileage. Also, Android Auto for music and maps from my phone is really nice. Only one draw back is no interior hatch release.

Love this vehicle. It's my first car of this size.

Sporty, has speakers in the driver's side headrest, easy to drive and very comfortable. Gas mileage is better than expected. Controls are easy, dash is set up nicely.

Awesome little car

Comfortable . drives like a dream. Nice 7" display screen. Beautiful colors . Mine is aspen pearl and black with a black roof. Unbeatable gas mileage.

very nice interior plenty legroom for us

very nice interior plenty legroom for us still learning all the bells and whistles love platform that cover the trunk. comfortable seats nice car for us seniors

4.0

I am perfectly satisfied!

i went from a nissan cube to a nissan juke to this kicks. i am fond of nissans but never have a lot of money to spend. this satisfied my desire for a smaller vehicle but one that had a bit of fun in its styling. i need to save money where i can and this car has excellent gas mileage!! i average about 37 mpg!!! the interior space is great for my husband and i. i do recommend this car if you are a couple or if you are a family of three. there isn’t a lot of horsepower but i find it is NOT a detriment to my daily driving (which includes highway) - i drive 17 miles one way to work. there is a lot of safety features and technology but i did get the SR trim level in my 2019 Kicks.

1.0

Good on gas but not a safe car

My company has 20 of these cars we have had four rool over in accidents for no reason. I guess they are top heavy the milage was ok it's real small in side but they keep rolling over but I guess they hide that information