2019 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Maxima Nissan
Explore the 2019 Nissan Maxima
Shop the 2019 Nissan Maxima

A Truly Classy Looking Car

I have owned my 2019, Gun Metal, Maxima SL now for almost 3 months. I LOVE it. I have had NO problems at all. It does recommend Premium gas, however, I used reg and have noticed NO performance issues. The interiors are, well, just beautiful. I have had several compliments from others and am asked what kind of car is it. There aren't a lot of these on the road. Take one for a drive, You will fall in LOVE with it. I could not be more pleased.

More safety features than expected

So far so good. Power performance and luxury all bundled up. We are enjoying short trips to the store and out of state overnights. City and highway travel gem.

Very nice

I test drove the 2019 Nissan Maxima last Saturday and that car is very nice drives very smooth. I highly recommend the trophy Nissan in Mesquite

Lovely Car

This car is exactly what I have been searching for. A the interior is beautiful and it drives wonderfully. I love it more and more every day!

most reliable

this met all my needs , the motor , the transmission , the sport feeling , drives really smooth and powerful motor I am really happy

Love the extra power over the Altima.

After owning two altimas I stepped up to the Maxima and the performance is impressive. There was always that almost hesitation with the Altima and the maxima gets you where you wanna go fast. Interior premium options rival most luxury cars at a fraction of the price. Gas mileage will take some getting used to. I’ve only had it two weeks and I’m sure it will improve as I get to know the car and how it drives, but currently I’m getting similar gas mileage to a truck at 23.5mpg. Safety features are welcomed, especially the adaptive cruise control. Cruise control used to be so much of a headache to deal with and now the car takes care of the stop and go for me. Overall I’m happy with the car. You could save money and go with an Altima and get most of the same features, but the extra power and luxury options make spending the extra mo eh worth it.

The 5th Maxima and the best

I have leased over the last 12 years Nissan Maximas. By far this is the best ever designed. It is stylish while maintaining excellent performance and functionality. I highly recommend leasing or owning. It is a win-win!

Best car I have owned

The Maxima has plenty of power and safety features you would need. Styling is perfect as well as the interior. Not sure I will buy anything but a Maxima from now on, as long as they keep making them like this one! you will not be disappointed!

Nice car but not really good on bumps

Car is sharp. Turns many a heads. Handling is good. Don't really like how it takes bumps,other than that its good. Still trying to figure out how to play radio.

lovely reliable vehicle

great time at this dealership. everyone was very nice and welcoming. great refreshments and fast service. Jasmine made sure my experience was perfect. i would highly recommend seeing her if your looking for a new vehicle.