2007 Murano

2007 Nissan Murano

2007 Nissan Murano

4.4

Have You Driven the 2007 Nissan Murano?

Number 3 for a reason

by Mongrel147 from Central Illinois on Mon Apr 21 2008

We are in the process of buying our third Murano. We originally had a 2003 SL and the only thing mechanical besides oil changes/tire rotation was a safety recall in 58,000 miles. We were still on the original tires too. Looked at the 09's and didn't care for the changes, so bought a left over 07. A week ago it was totaled after being hit by another car, ours having only 2800 miles on it. We considered getting something a little more economical, but decided after how we came out from the accident, we REALLY liked the safety of this car, so we are getting another 07. CVT is beyond awesome. Set cruise at speed wanted, and it stays there, no up and down in speed. Car is silent as a tomb, has plenty of room, M-I-L can get into rear seat very well, holds grandsons car seat and still have room for two adults, the list goes on and on. I would highly recommend this car to anyone. 09's no longer have the moving pedals, liked by my short stature wife.

Murano, Part Duex

by Glass Man from Englewood, OH on Fri Mar 23 2007

We just picked up our second Murano. The first was a 2003. After driving some competitive SUV's (some costing upwards of $10 grand more), we eventually came back to the 2007 Murano. The ride is compliant but a tad firm (we like that, though). The fit and finish inside and out is first rate. It has enough creature comforts to keep everyone happy. We enjoy the heated leather seats, Bose 7 speaker stereo, backup camera and auto-dimming rear view mirror. The impressive thing about the Murano is that venerable Nissan 3.5 L V6 coupled with the CVT transmission. It just has gobs of power when you need it and smooth performance all the time. Try a high speed pass at 75 mph. Impressive! Maintenance cost on our first one was paultry, and we totally expect the same from our 2007. If you're looking for a sporty, well equipped, comfortable cross-over SUV, look no further than the Nissan Murano.

I car I have realy enjoyed!

by Loving Driver from Cleveland Ohio on Tue Oct 11 2011

I have over 90,000 miles on my Murano and it has never let me down. Drove to Alaska and back, 6 or 7 trips from Cleveland to the West Coast and 2 years commuting 26 miles each way 5 days a week. Always started, went thru rain, snow never a problem. Love the back up camera--saved me a couple of times. Handles well in the snow around Cleveland.

Drives like luxury car

by Bonzoman from Dallas on Tue May 17 2011

I'm so very impressed with my Murano. After driving luxury cars like BMW and Mercedes for a number of years, I was a bit skeptical about the performance of the Nissan Murano. But to My surprise, the Murano handling and drive is pretty impressive, it drives like the luxury cars I'm used to.

Very comfortable ride

by Happy Nissan Owner from Brandon, FL on Thu Jul 15 2010

I am very happy with my Murano. It hasn't given my any problems, yet. The things I like most: backup camera, CVT trans., Bose stereo, quiet ride, plenty of space, pretty good gas mileage for SUV. I haven't come across anything I dislike about it, yet. Go test drive one...you won't be sorry.

Saved my kids lives

by Eddioso from PA on Fri Jun 22 2012

We bought a used 2007 Murano and love the vehicle. Great gas mileage (24mpg on highway) and a very comfortable spacious car. Unfortunately the car was totaled the other day when another vehicle blew through a stop sign. The side was badly damaged and air bags deployed. My young kids were unharmed as was my wife who was driving. Can't recommend this car enough for safety and we may well buy another.

Love it! Love it!

by LuVMiMurano from Reston, VA on Thu Mar 01 2007

My husband and I are constantly bickering over who can drive the Murano. It is reliable and such a joy to drive. We have taken it into the mountains to go skiing and through the mud traveling to rugby games. Then I can clean it up and pick up and pick my boss up at the airport in a clean crisp car. Everyone who rides in it comments on the roominess especially. If I had to say one negative thing it would be the the MPG in the city is not the greatest... I think we are averaging like 16MPG in stop and go traffic and around 24 highway. Although for an SUV that still is not too bad. That is the only reason for the 4 stars on performance. We constantly recommend this car to friends and have already had one buy one (think another will soon.)

one word AMAZING

by mymuranorocks from on Tue Mar 30 2010

i bought my murano when they first came out i loved it from the start and kept buying the new ones that i saw. this car is AMAZING i love it me and my husband keep bickering on whos gonna take it to work he loves it to i dont have anything negitive to say about it.

Nice SUV

by Dude from New England on Mon Jul 04 2011

I just bought my Murano a little over a month ago. I picked up a 2007 with low miles. So far I love it. I have had so much luck with 2 previous Maxima's so I do trust the Nissan product. This Murano is put together well. I have the "Touring Package" and it includes everything except for XM/Sirius radio. The leather is nice. The heated seats work great. The stereo sounds great. This is a very nice vehicle. I am averaging ~ 22 MPG with mostly highway miles. I am satisfied with this. Sure I'd love to get more miles per gallon, but this is a pretty large vehicle so I have no complaints. The interior and the exteriour are beautiful. Everyone compliments me on my car. I have gotten used to the CVT. At first it was a little odd that I did not feel the car shift, but it now seems normal. I am very happy with my new (pre-owned) Murano. It is a great car and a pre-owned one makes great sense. I would highly recommend this car to a friend. I expect to have "Mo" for a long time, like my two previous Maximas. I LOVE NISSAN!

Best car i've ever had!!

by Jamey from on Fri Jan 27 2017

The most reliable car ever. I've had this car for 10 years now & never had any problems what-so-ever! I would recommend getting this car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Nissan Murano

I'm actually kind of excited to hear that I'll be driving the 2007 Nissan Armada. I love the name. I don't recall having driven a vehicle with a title so appropriate, as this truck is supremely large. I enjoy spending time in a larger SUV, it's kind of like going to stay with someone whose house is bigger than yours: it's nice to spread out, but I wouldn't want to clean it. Or pay for it. So in that sense, I really enjoyed the Armada for the week I drove it.

The Armada is so huge and it looks like a house from the 70's with a not-so-well-thought-out addition on the back. Nissan calls this design feature "a bold dip near the rear door." I call it ugly. To-may-toes, to-mot-toes. It is a long SUV with... Read More