2013 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 12 reviews

love it

by from amarillo tx on June 14, 2013

love the way it drives as well as all the extras. it feels like a luxury car! I absolutely love the navagation system and the pick up it has. it has real maneuverability in traffic and the duel air feature makes both my husband and myself happy with the comfort level we individually enjoy.

LOVE MY VEHICLE

by from MEMPHIS, TN on August 19, 2013

I LOVE MY VEHICLE IT RUN SO SMOOTH. THIS VEHICLE HAVE LOTS OF ROOM. IT'S EVERYTHING I NEED. IT'S NOT TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL IT'S JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR ME.

Established design still has annoying flaws

by from milwaukee on October 16, 2013

Passenger side seat belt rattles against hard surface post. Driver side dashboard is a knee knocker. Insufficient room for left leg Empty front passenger seat rattles. Bluetooth cumbersome and overly complex. .

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Cedar Rapids, IA on September 23, 2013

I had an older Murano and went looking for another car. Then I realized, why keep looking for something that I wasn't sure about when I know about the Murano. It's a great car. So, I bought another on...
I had an older Murano and went looking for another car. Then I realized, why keep looking for something that I wasn't sure about when I know about the Murano. It's a great car. So, I bought another one.

Quality and posh exterior design

by from overland park,KS on December 23, 2013

I was looking to buy a crossover and compared RX350, ACURA RDX and CX9. After a deep analysis and with several test drives between these vehicles then I settle down with Murano. The build quality of interior, ride comfort, smoothness and value for money is really high for Murano when compare to other crossover vehicles. I liked this two row crossover because I sensed the size of the vehicle is well balanced and appropriate to drive.

Fantastic car

by from York Pa. on December 19, 2013

Luxury, compact, easy to handle. All in all a fantastic buy. I never had one before but now, I would recommend one for everyone.

most comfortable suv

by from fort wayne, in on October 20, 2013

this suv makes us proud to be an owner. it has great style, room, performance and quality. my wife fell in love the first time she drove it.

Best new automible I've ever purchased

by from Council Bluffs Iowa on May 1, 2014

Very happy with my Murano. Has a super nice ride. Also gets good gas mileage for a full size crossover. Great power. I can't wait till it snows this up comming winter so I can play in the snow.

very comfortable ride

by from South Jersey on July 31, 2013

Nice roomy interior. Trim level has all the comfort features(power locks, windows, backup assist, etc.) without the luxury items(moon roof, GPS, etc.). V6 provides good acceleration for highway drivin...
Nice roomy interior. Trim level has all the comfort features(power locks, windows, backup assist, etc.) without the luxury items(moon roof, GPS, etc.). V6 provides good acceleration for highway driving.

Love this SUV!!

by from West Monroe, LA on July 30, 2013

Just bought the 2013 Murano a week ago! So far I'm really loving it! It is very stylish, yet sporty! Also in addition to the great gas mileage, it is fun to drive!!the nav and the voice activation is very easy to use! Love the Bluetooth!! Got the SL version and it has everything a girl could need!! Love, lve, love it!!