2013 Nissan Murano

I love my Murano

by from Elgin, IL on September 6, 2017

Always wanted a Murano, and now I own one. It's beautiful, luxurious and sporty all in one. I've owned a Nissan Altima, Quest and Rogue. The Murano is my favorite. I'm keeping this SUV for a long time...
Always wanted a Murano, and now I own one. It's beautiful, luxurious and sporty all in one. I've owned a Nissan Altima, Quest and Rogue. The Murano is my favorite. I'm keeping this SUV for a long time!

Love it

by on August 11, 2017

Smooth ride. Less stops at the gas station. I love my new truck. I would and have recommended to my friends and family. Best decision I've made. Great sound system. Never had a Nissan before this one but I'm very pleased

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very reliable and great looking

by from Austin, Tx on July 25, 2017

This is not our first Nissan and it will not be our last. The Murano is a great looking car and surprisingly powerful. Also has great features that just make it a fun to drive car

Safety and reliability first.

by from Wintersville, Ohio on July 2, 2017

Bought this car for my wife, it has plenty of room for my wife and myself and my two kids. Has plenty of power and is very smooth to drive. I would definitely buy this make and model again

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Steady and fun to drive

by from Southington on June 17, 2017

I think it's reliable, handles well and has the luxuries I like for a good price. I bought this car with 46,000 miles and I expected I didn't expect it to feel as new as it did. It gave me more of a new car feeling than I thought.

Has flaws improved over older murano

by from Long Island ny on October 31, 2014

Bought 2013 murano platnium new.Had a 2004 murano sl before traded in.Some complaints still haven't been fixed.Rattling dashboard comes and goes.Passenger seat rattles and seatbelt rattles all the time annoying.Air conditioning only gets cold when putting down to 60degrees.Pulsating front brakes,squeeling rear hatch when opening and closing.Not a smooth ride.It drives ok just overpriced.Do yourself a favor and get the lexus SUV.

Best new automible I've ever purchased

by from Council Bluffs Iowa on May 1, 2014

Very happy with my Murano. Has a super nice ride. Also gets good gas mileage for a full size crossover. Great power. I can't wait till it snows this up comming winter so I can play in the snow.

Quality and posh exterior design

by from overland park,KS on December 23, 2013

I was looking to buy a crossover and compared RX350, ACURA RDX and CX9. After a deep analysis and with several test drives between these vehicles then I settle down with Murano. The build quality of interior, ride comfort, smoothness and value for money is really high for Murano when compare to other crossover vehicles. I liked this two row crossover because I sensed the size of the vehicle is well balanced and appropriate to drive.

Fantastic car

by from York Pa. on December 19, 2013

Luxury, compact, easy to handle. All in all a fantastic buy. I never had one before but now, I would recommend one for everyone.

most comfortable suv

by from fort wayne, in on October 20, 2013

this suv makes us proud to be an owner. it has great style, room, performance and quality. my wife fell in love the first time she drove it.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Nissan Murano