2018 Murano

2018 Nissan Murano

2018 Nissan Murano

Have You Driven the 2018 Nissan Murano?

Love my new Murano

by 14fireman286 from Chattanooga, TN on Thu Jun 21 2018

I have been looking at the Murano for almost a year. I kept coming back to the Murano because of it’s stylish looks and reliability that comes with the Nissan name. I love everything about it and am so glad I finally bit the bullet and purchased this car. I feel like it was an excellent value for the amount of car that it is. The v6 is powerful yet quiet and I have been impressed by the gas mileage. I get about an average of 28 mpg, which is better mpg than my previous CR-V was getting with MUCH more power!! I love my car and would recommend everyone to test drive one before they purchase a new SUV.

Best Mid-Size SUV on the Market Today!!!

by DVD from Oklahoma City, OK on Fri Jan 11 2019

I own a 2018 Nissan Murano Midnight Edition. This edition has all the options available but I did not want the moon-roof option. (Didn't care for it). Once you shut the door and sit in the drivers seat, you are shut off from the outside. It is extremely quiet inside the suv and drive noise is very minimal. First thing you will notice is the quality of the interior which Nissan put soft leather on everything. It adds a level of luxury that you see in high end suv's. I did test drive a Lexus RX and enjoyed the drive but ABSOLUTELY DISLIKED the interior setup. I loved how Nissan set up the interior electronics compared to the Lexus RX. It's ease of use and navigation of your buttons is perfect! I commend Nissan for this user friendly way of control. (Lexus, gives you a mouse to use for navigating your display) Yes you heard me correct!!! LOL. Not to mention the Murano's Exterior design is superior and has a look of moving when standing still! The drive is also very responsive with 260 HP and 0-60 in 7 ish seconds. I have the AWD version and I will never go back to rear or front wheel drive only. Fantastic handling in snow and raining/muddy conditions with 21/28 city/highway mpg. I also enjoy the 11 bose speaker sound system and the sound in the vehicle is great if you are listening to high treble type music, but if you enjoy low bass type of music it misses the mark a bit. In addition, I am particular over the headlights in any car and purchased very bright LED (Low-Beams) so I can see the road better. Overall, I absolutely love my Murano with the options Nissan provides at a very affordable cost!

A luxury vehicle for an amazing price

by Ironricky from Calgary, Alberta on Fri Oct 12 2018

My wife and I just bought a 2018 Nissan Murano SL a month ago, and we love it! It's not the cheapest crossover out there, and we did get an upgraded trim, however the value it provides is worth it. The exterior is unique and we always get jealous looks from drivers of more expensive cars, and the interior is just as stylish. Functionally, it's fantastic. The touch screen and driver controls are easy to use. We used to own an older vehicle without the modern technology that exists now, so we were apprehensive about all the bells and whistles in the Murano. We were used to the controls within a week. The way the driver seat adjusts for whichever one of us is driving, the dual zone climate control, and the intelligent cruise control are our favourite features. There is so much functionality in this vehicle, but everything makes sense and isn't hard to navigate to using the easy controls. As for the performance, when you're driving the Murano it feels like you're in a cloud. Quiet, smooth acceleration and easy handling, even in bad weather. The 260 HP engine packs a serious punch. We had heard a few bad things about the Murano's CVT transmission from other car dealers, however we couldn't find one bad review about it from actual drivers. We love the CVT, no jolts or sudden jumps in the engine when accelerating, it's so smooth and powerful and seamless. The Murano looks and performs like a luxury vehicle but at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommended!

Luxury Car on Wheels

by Tony from Johnston, RI on Sat May 26 2018

Two time owner of a Murano SL. Love all the new features my 2009 did not have...heated steering wheel and rear back seats, memory seats, full camera system, iphone compatibility.

Stylish, great driving SUV

by Billy T from Palmyra, PA on Thu May 24 2018

This is the best bang for the buck SUV I looked at. Drives very nicely, tons of power, comfortable, and very stylish. The vehicle is chocked full of great tech as well. Great AWD for the money.

Nothing beat’s a Murano!!!

by NicoleO from Mt. Carmel, PA on Sun Jul 08 2018

The 2018 Nissan Murano is beautiful both outside and in! It is stylish, comfortable, and powerful. Nissan thinks of every detail to ensure driver safety and enjoyability. Best car ever!

Murano Style

by robmendonca from Burlington, ON on Wed May 16 2018

This is a great smooth driving vehicle. Loaded with technology and style! The fit and finish of this car is far beyond what you would pay for in this price category.

Most stylish car I have ever own

by Lil Twiggy from New Orleans on Sat May 19 2018

My car needs were met. Plenty of leg in the front and back. Ease of use. Has the features I needed (heated seats ,navigation & cargo space ). Excellent interior and beautifully design. Perfect size, handles well and extremely smoothed ride.

Great car

by Fieldsteacher from Bslencia on Tue May 29 2018

Great safety vehicle. Comfortable. Excellent vehicle. Nissan Murano is an excellent car. Spacious and rides well. Interior is great. Lots of power. Updated new features.

I'm really enjoying the ride. It is very smooth.

by jsch on Tue May 29 2018

The style outside and inside are great. It is very roomy front and back. The hands free blue tooth is wonderful since we can't hold our phones. The navigation system is easy to follow.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17