2019 Murano

2019 Nissan Murano

2019 Nissan Murano

Have You Driven the 2019 Nissan Murano?

simply beautiful

by Tammy from Charleston,SC on Wed Feb 13 2019

I am loving the way it looks and handles inside and out! and I am surprised on how great of gas mileage it is getting.

Affordable Luxury

by Happy Murano Buyer from Colorado Springs, CO on Sat Mar 16 2019

We’ve owned a Murano before, and loved it. I’m pretty “detailed”, and this time we looked at several makes and models of mid sized SUV’s. The price/value analysis kept coming back to the Murano SL AWD.

Still Competing

by MuranoOwner from Fairfiled, CA on Thu Aug 29 2019

I purchased this SUV new and have been pleased. Also, combined with the recent incentives from Nissan, I feel like I got a great value as well. I read Cars.com recent SUV comparison where the Murano was a contender and I can agree with most topics but not all. For example, they rated the Murano as having below average ride quality but while researching the vehicle under their “Overview” section they rated the ride quality as good and stating “Ride quality, even with 20-inch wheels.” I did go with the SV trim that rides on 18 inch rims with 65 aspect ratio tires and I can attest that the ride quality is quite good with that configuration. Brake performance is very good, handling is average, and wind/road noise are muted well. Visibility could use improvements but it's not terrible. Also, the interior design and infotainment could use an update but materials quality is above average and the features are good while functioning well. The cargo space works for my size family. One thing worth noting is MPG. The V6/CVT set up with my style driving is yielding around 33 MPG highway which is very impressive. The 2019 updates seem good but I’m still waiting on the IIHS to test it. I’m curious to see how the new headlight performance and additional air bags factor into its safety rating. However, It did get a 5 star rating from the NHTSA. In summary, this SUV is a comfortable, quiet, stylish, and great all around performer that can be had at a fantastic price.

I love my car!

by NolaB from Harvey, La on Mon Apr 01 2019

Great vehicle that meets my wants and needs. Meets all my expectations! This is exactly what I wanted! Very durable! Love all the details in the interior and exterior!

great travel car

by JeanneHB from SYLVANIA, OH on Sat Mar 09 2019

Stylish SUV with all the bells and whistles anyone could want. Gets much better gas mileage than my 2017 version of the same car. Apple CarPlay is an excellent feature!

Murano number 3

by 2young2retire from Hot Springs Village, AR on Mon Jul 22 2019

My first murano was a 2004 and loved it (110,000+miles). The second was a 2011 and really loved it (120,000 miles). Just bought a 2019 and really, really love it. The only problem we had with the first two was a failed AC clutch at around 100,000 miles on the 2011.

First Nissan I have ever owned...

by Ronush from Biloxi on Sun Sep 08 2019

Completely satisfied! Did all my research on medium size crossover SUV's and the Murano was the BEST choice! Choices on engines sizes are now a thing of the past! Long time Ford patron but the 2019 Ford Edge does NOT have a more powerful V-6 option UNLESS you purchase the high end and very expensive ST. Very intimidating SUV for an old guy! Murano has V-6 power, good looks, lots of safety features and drives like a dream! Highly recommend it!

Beautiful Car

by Dennis K from Mahomet, IL on Wed Jul 10 2019

The 2019 Murano I just bought is a striking SUV that has a fantastic interior design regardless of the money spent. I chose it out of about 6 or 7 similar SUVs I test drove (Ford Edge, Honda Pilot/Passport, Hyundai Santa Fe XL, Toyota Highlander, et al). So far, so good; very happy with the ride, the quality, the technology, and the comfort. The only negatives are that I could use a little more room for my right arm which is a little cramped by a large center storage console, a little more accessible front cabin storage, and larger cup holders in the front. Otherwise, I am very happy with this vehicle. Very smooth ride. I anticipate many future miles of stylish and comfortable long distance travel.

First time owing an SUV.

by Nissan from North Charleston, SC on Wed May 22 2019

This car has met all of my needs. Plenty of leg room. Love the apple play. Vehicle is equipped with front when approaching another vehicle ahead, and side sensors for the blind spots. Very sporty looks for a SUV,

Quiet and smooth ride

by LMM from State College, PA on Sat Jun 08 2019

The Murano is a step up from the CRV that I owned previously. I first considered it because I liked the looks of the vehicle, but then took it for a test drive and was swept away by its smooth and quiet ride, extremely comfortable seating, and power. I took a bit of a hit on mileage, but decided it will be worth it for the comfort on long trips.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9