2019 Nissan Murano consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Murano Nissan
Explore the 2019 Murano Nissan
Shop the 2019 Murano Nissan

Good reliable car

Good reliable I enjoy driving the car. We drive to Indiana in it. It was a good drive. Good on gas mileage. I am grateful.

Very Nice Automobile

The ride is great, have only had 2 weeks but totally enjoying it. Have enjoyed driving. Very sporty look and love the color. Gas milage has been good also.

Love it...bought another one!

This car is comfortable with leather seats and has all the technology I desired, along with the sound for all my music with the Bose speakers. The extra device plugs front and back meet all of our traveling needs. This is my second Murano and it does not disappoint.

Reliable

Meets all my needs. Stylish and comfortable. Plenty of room for my dogs and grandchildren. Love the upgrades and safety features. would recommend it to all my family and friends.

My car is very reliable

I really like my car and it is very easy to drive. It is pretty and I can enjoy it. Many of my friends have this same car.

So comfirtable

The car net all my needs. Just fun to drive. Plenty of leg room. And the back seats fold down for the trips we plan to take

A very good car. I enjoy driving it.

I enjoy driving the car it drives smoothly and the safety figures make it more comfortable to drive. It has three usb plugs and the controls are easy to reach.

Back in a Murano

I had a 04 Murano and loved it. Unfortunately someone ran a stop sign and t-boned it. Bought a 12 Honda Crosstour, good car. One of the local Nissan dealers sucked me in with a scam offer. Walked away from them. Was actually going to drive my Crosstour a couple of more years. Decided to give a different dealer a chance. Got a good deal on a new 19 Platinum. I'm thrilled to be back in a Murano

Had a very smooth ride. Had lots of power.

I hate buying cars so I put it off as long as I can. This car is the first one I test drove and my husband and I both loved it. It has plenty of room and is very comfortable.

I love the Nissan Murano

I already have a Murano which is what led me to buy another one. It’s a very smooth riding vehicle, and it provides the space I need.