Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Great car, Miles per tank

by from on October 4, 2010

Great car, i have the sport SE model, with bigger wheels, spare tire on the trunk, 4WD, 5-speed the lot, and love it, great car, gets me almost anywhere. The only problem, is it engine, it a good one, powerful enough for suburban areas, as well as the hills of Seattle, but its SO thirsty, on average, your luck to get 240 miles to the tank, which is bare 14 MPG, OUT OF A V6!! and its even worse at highway speeds, doing 70, in 5th gear the engine is at 3000 RPM, which is why this car is so terrible for traveling to a from work, it really needs another gear because of the gearing, but other than that, its a good car, only money I've put into it, is in oil and the stereo (factory stereo is terrible, as well as the speakers)

Good starter SUV

by from Jersey City, NJ on July 31, 2007

If you keep it maintained then it will drive and handle well. It does have decent acceleration but it is a gas guzzler.

Like a Tank!

by from Greenbrier, tn on March 10, 2008

This car wakes up happier than me everyday! Best car I ever owned! Not a single problem in 12 years!!!

Geat

by from Minnesota on December 6, 2015

Bought new in Jan '97 and drove it sixteen years and 148k miles. Never gave me a moments trouble and was totally bullet proof. Best vehicle I've ever owned (and I've owned two Camry's). I wish I still had it

Our Expert Review: 1996 Nissan Pathfinder