2009 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Pathfinder
Average based on 4 reviews

First Time Nissan Buyer

by from New Jersey on February 18, 2010

I've owned this car less than 2 months, and so far, so good. Great in the snow, lots of room for cargo (we fit a small loveseat in there)comfortable front seating...little tight in the back row seating, but only the kids use that anyway. MPG's aren't that bad either.

well built SUV

by from Beirut, Lebanon on May 10, 2011

i have had this SUV for sometime now, it's durable and rides comfortably on smooth roads but you can for sure feel the bumps when off-road, proper height, not too high that it could flip easily and not too low like some crossovers, cabin space is really nice and the ease of access to everything in it makes it a user friendly SUV, the V6 engine is well made and it does give proper operation to the vehicle though i think the V8 is a much better performer for those who like a bit more torque, i would have wished the steering could have had telescopic ability but it doesn't, the seating is comfortable and visibility is well calculated, rear view cam makes maneuvering the car into parking a real easy task, gas consumption is a bit high but i guess it should be since the engine is 4.0L, the dash plastic could have been made with better material since it has this pickup feeling to it, overall it's a good SUV and it drives rally well, good clearance and easy handling.

Amazing Car

by from Chicago on March 28, 2011

I was very impressed by this car - great performance, excellent interrior, packed with everything one might think of (bluetooth, backup camera, navigation, etc.). That was my best choice so far!

Awesommmmmme!

by from El Paso on February 3, 2012

I love this car. My husband gave it to me for my B'day. The kids love it and it is very comfortable. No issues whatsoever. We can fit all my stuff plus the rest of the family stuff.